New Recruits Ch. 5

(Percy POV)

Finding the best idea. I lurk inside a muscular man. Forcing his soul out of him, I now control that body. I'm proud of my new body. What now? Hmm.... Plan # 3. Recruit some powerful fighters to help me fight against the gods. Monsters and a powerful army. The body I'm in formerly belonged to some random minor gods' child, Nike, I think. I could totally see victory in this body. I go everywhere scrounging for some good fighters. Finally I found two monsters that was exactly what I was looking for. Well, they found me. It was a cyclops and a half human, half werewolf. They wanted to fight me but I said,"I am trying to make an army to fight against the gods. Will you help me?" They looked at each other. Said at the same time,"How do we know you aren't lying?" I replied easily and confidently,"I swear on River Styx." Sweet revenge, they both seemed to be thinking. They both kneeled down to me. I told them what to say. I said, "Say, I swear on River Styx I will serve Perseus Jackson with my life, be loyal to him, and never betray him. He is my Lord from now on. I will help him fight against the gods." They both said it. "My lord, what do we do know?" the cyclops said. I laughed, they both looked puzzled. I said,"Introduce yourself." The half werewolf half human said,"I'm Lycote." I looked impressed. "Lycote", I replied. "Next." The cyclops said,"I'm Reagon." "Reagon and Lycote." I said with interest. "We need to recruit an army. I will make Reagon my Commander, and Lycote my General." Both monsters bowed. And I, former hero of Olympus, saluted to my Commander and General.