tears

(woah! I posted 2 times today for the same story, be honored of what I do for you people)

Mikasa Pov 

I woke up to Sasha shaking me with tears flowing down her face. "Sasha what's wrong?" I asked calmly. This was strange. We're not friends and even if we were friends she would tell everything to Y/n, right? "THERE'S A RUMOR SAYING Y/N IS DEAD!!" she yelled out crying. I stared in shock. "S-she died?!?" I asked. She cried more into my shoulder. "Y-yeah..." She said. I felt tears going down my face. "H-how did she die?" I asked, trying to stay emotionless. "T-Titians bit off her l-leg and s-s-she l-lost too m-much blood" Sasha explained. "Where is she now?" I asked. "N-nurse" She replied. I got up and rushed to the nurse. "D-DON'T LEA-LEAVE ME" I heard Sasha yell out. I didn't stop running though. Once I reached the nurse I opened the door and a nurse stopped me. "Hello, why are you here?" they asked. "To see Y/n" I replied. Their face went pale and asked "your a friend?" I nodded my head even though I wish we can be more than friends, but I just wanted Y/n to be alive at the moment. "Follow me then" they said and walked to a room. I followed and opened the door and saw Y/n. Her right leg was missing and there was blood every where. More tears flowed down my face. "I-is she dead?" I asked. "What? No she's just unconscious. But there is a chance she may die" they said. I wiped my tears. SHE'S NOT DEAD!! "T-thank you" I said. The nurse left and I looked at Y/n. I smiled slightly but I don't want her to die. So I promised myself to come and visit her everyday until she's better. She won't die....I hope... I gently kissed Y/n's cold pale lips. She won't know I did that because she was passed out. I then left her room to tell Sasha the good news. "Sasha!" I said. I opened the door to my room to see her on the floor crying. "W-what" she asked. "Y/n is alive!!" I replied smiling. She froze but then hugged me. "A-are you serious!?!" she asked. "Yeah" I replied. "Wait. Why do you care so much about her?" Sasha asked. I felt heat go up to my cheeks. She smiled. "YOU LIKE HER!!" she yelled out. I covered her mouth so no one can hear her. "You little lesbian you, I'll help you and Y/n get together ok!!" She said happily. I smiled. "Ok.." I said and I then left to train to clear my mind of everything.