backstory

your POV

I was walking around the town, I was new so I was bored but I guess I can make some friends. When I was walking I saw a 2 boys and 1 girl with a red scarf. "H-hello!" I said. they looked at me and smiled. "Hi I'm Eren!!" one of the boys said. I smiled, the girl looked at me and smiled a small smile. "I'm Mikasa" she said. "I-I'm Armin" the blond boy said. "I'm Y/n" I said. "Are you new here?" Eren asked "yup!" I said, "I'll show you around then" he said. they all smiled but Mikasa. she looked a little annoyed. I just shrugged it and looked around. there was a lottt of stuff. Once we were done looking around I went home. I smiled. I made friends. After that day we always hang out and life was great.

but..One day..

Titans

that's all I have to say..they came and distorted the town...Eren and Mikasa were never the same..Eren stopped talking to me and Mikasa just followed him around... THE WORST PART IS I GOT FEELINGS FOR HER!! UHGGG...Why you do this to me!?!?

Years later

I was hanging out with my friend Sasha..I still have stupid feelings for Mikasa.. Sometimes I see her with Eren. Eren sometimes talks to me but not often. Mikasa never talks to me. But hay that's life for me...

(I'm going to update this)