EREN IS A YANDERE >:(

Mikasa Pov

I looked around but I couldn't find Y/n, instead I found Sasha. Sasha is Y/n's best friend. Well I think, I'm not really sure but I'll ask her where Y/n's at. "Sasha, where's Y/n?" I asked. "I'll tell you if you give me your lunch tomorrow" She said, smirking. I sighed and nodded. She smiled widely. "Well Y/n's at the bathroom!" she said. "Oh ok, thanks" I said and walked towards the bathroom. I honestly feel like and idiot not checking there. When I walked inside nobody was there and the stalls were empty. I walked out and walked up to Sasha. "She's not in there" I said emotionlessly. "Oh then I'm not sure" she said. "You're not getting my lunch" I said. "WHAT!! NOOOOOO" She cried out; making a scene. I walked away to my room. I'll see Y/n later. Right? It's not like she has disappeared or something. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

Y/n Pov

I walked towards the bathroom when Eren took Mikasa. Sasha stopped me asking where I was going and I told her the bathroom. I was about to walk in it but Eren stopped me. "Hello Y/n." he said. "Hi" I answered back. "It seems like Mikasa cares about you" he said. I felt heat go up my cheeks but I smirked. "What, you jealous?" I asked. He laughed and said, "No, I was just wondering if you wanted to be friends again" My gaze soften. "Oh..really?" I asked and he nodded his head. This got me way off guard. I smiled and nodded. "Well since we're friends again wanna go to wall Maria and kill Titians?" He asked, I laughed a little and nodded. He's still the same old Eren I knew. We both got ready and left. When we got there he said, "who ever kills the most Titians wins". I nodded and said "ok but if I win you give me your lunch and if you win I'll give you my lunch". He smirked and nodded. We then went off and killed some Titians. I smiled because I all ready killed 5 Titians. I was going to kill another one till it bit my right leg off. It hurt like hell. The titian was about to eat me until I forced my self to stand up with one leg and went to the top of the wall so I can rest. My leg was bleeding and I felt like I was going to die. My vesion was blurring out and I fainted.

Eren pov

I killed 7 Titians and went on the wall so I can take a little break. I looked around and found Y/n looking dead. I picked her up and carried her to the nurses. (idk what to call it). They were panicking and I decided to spread a rumor that Y/n was dead. I mean, I think she is going to die. My plan is working. But I didn't want her to die. I'm not that heartless. (yandere much?) I then left to my room feeling guilty