Three

[CONTROVERSY]

Adam XX: You libtards are so fucking dumb I hope you vomit in a pool of puke and then choak on a bunch of old rutten eggs.

[WISDOMS]

Zen is the art of the hole in none.

[DATA]

Sixteen of the largest multinational corporations.

[WEATHER]

Partly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the low to mid sixties. Winds out of the Southwest.

[SERIOUS]

Rosie B: So, Plan A is something kind of new called immunotherapy. Basically it weaponizes your immune system to fight the cancer cells. The cancer cells are tricky and latch on to something on these immune system T-cells to prevent them from knowing they are really bad guys. These new drugs kind of un-latch that connection, so the T-cells can see the cancer cells for that they are - trespassers who don't belong. There's some statistical chance it will work for me, and also some numerical odds about the side-effects and whether or not my body will take to it. My doctor is optimistic, but that's his job, so of course he is. In my job I would never be that assuring. I always tell my clients exactly what the data indicates. I guess there are way too many unknowns in this case.

[CONNECTIONS]

John R: Hey, so I saw your profile on GreaterGreeter.com and wanted to introduce myself. You can check out my profile if you want. I'm not very good at this, I guess.

[MESSAGE]

Karen A: When do you start? Is it going to hurt? Does it hurt already? So many questions!

[FUNNY]

Kim S: Some quantum particles got all mixed up and accidentally partner-swapped, leading to some really spooky negative-on-negative electron action.

[INFORMATIONS]

Most experts believe that America was first populated by humans through the land bridge connecting Siberia to Alaska about thirteen thousand years ago. This theory completely neglects the fact that early humans were building boats and sailing the oceans long before that.

[SERIOUS]

Rick A: Karen what did you mean by that? Of course God is smarter, He's smarter than anyone, and I think he knows what's in your heart so you don't have to worry. The church is always there for you, for both of us. We can work this out. I believe in us.

[FUNNY]

Angel A: I almost bought these noise-cancelling headphones but luckily I had enabled the self-cancelling option on my impulse buying app.

[FEEDBACK]

GirlInATentCity: Those things really work, you know. Or at least I think they do. I put some on and couldn't hear anything at all. Maybe I should have been playing some music too.

[PRIVATE]

Rosie B: I was being all stoic and everything. Stage 4 melanoma, whatever. I remember how my friend Laura died of that just a couple of years ago. She went through hell but she was really brave. I have no idea if I'm going to go through hell too. I'm all like I'll just deal with it. Que sera sera and all that shit. Meanwhile I just don't know. I don't even know, and I didn't even cry until I heard that song on the radio, the one that goes 'the one that's falling down is you' or something like that. Then I cried, but the thing is, once you stop crying it's just something else that happened and now it's over.