Chapter Four

The small drips of water splashed gracefully on a hair of raven. Yuuchiro grunted in annoyance, remembering the times where he wasn't wet from being outside. ''Tis was the season for thunderstorms. Although, he didn't expect them to be nearly everyday. When had it been the last time he had seen the bright, yellow, warm sun anyways?

Like hell did he remember. Yuu was never one to be outside anyways. His brother begged to differ.

Yuu walked slowly behind Mikaela, following his actions. Mika had told Yuu that he didn't want to be seen driving away with Mika in the car so he ordered the boy to walk behind him but slowly. Of course, Yuu being the frightful kitten he was, he obeyed Mika and toed the line.

Not that any students were around at that hour anyways. Once the bell rings, all run out into the enchantment of the afternoon moon. At last, they arrived to the student parking lot.

Mika walked towards his red sports car that he received on his 18th birthday from his mother and father, Krul and Ferid Bathory. Was he rich? Of course! Loaded with pounds of money that Ferid conquered by owning a business in Tokyo, Japan. Possibly another reason as to why women wanted the blonde haired beauty.

Meanwhile, Yuu stared in awe at the vehicle behold him. The car must be worth more than his house. How'd he afford such a rarity? Yuu had heard of them before. They only sold those cars in Russia. He bit his lip, daring to ask Mika such a question.

"Well, what're you waiting for? It's starting to rain hard, get in kid," Mika grunted, he himself sliding in. Yuu shook his head, carefully opening the door. He didn't want to leave any sort of dent or scratch on it of course, Mika would for sure murder him that point. And he was capable of it seeing how much bigger and stronger he was compared to Yuu.

Nonetheless, Mika started the car, pulling out of the parking lot and straight out the neighborhood. Yuu had to admit, Mika was nice enough to at least work on the project with him. He assumed he would want Yuu to do it all himself.

And honestly, he preferred that.

After five minutes of driving, Mika pulled into the larger houses. It was a gated community, something Yuu hadn't seen before. His house was on the different side of the school. Not a far walk, of course.

The car ride was quiet, and very awkward. Driving in a car with his bully? Weird. It wasn't to his comfort. Mikaela did a lot of things to make Yuu's life was miserable so it was rather odd seeing him not beat him up or right at his face. Yuu was fascinated as Mika pulled into the gates of the driveway.

The house was bigger than he even imagined. It was strange but he did always wonder in what state Mika lived in. Odd, but true.

Mika finally stopped the car, sliding his belt off. He was silent for a moment, turning the corner and making sure not to stare at the raven haired boy. It'd just be weird.

"Get out," Mika muttered, opening his own door. Yuu quickly complied, grabbing his backpack and clutching his notebook tightly. The rain poured harder and quite faster. Both he and Mika were wet with water. (Had to add the 'with water' because you bitches are nasty af)

"Damnit, I just bought this shirt!" Mika growled, allowing himself inside. He left the door open for Yuu to go in as well, rubbing his feet on the mat.

Yuu stared in awe once again, admiring the beautiful house. He could tell everything was expensive and dared to touch such a thing.

"You need any clothes to borrow? I bet you're really cold and soggy," Mika said, his echos going through the whole house. Yuu stood back. Mika? Offering him clothing because he's cold? His mind was left in a daze at the sudden gestures.

"Hello? Earth to otaku?" Mika said, waving his hands in the air. Yuu smiled, nodding.

"U-uh if you don't.." He paused, shrugging his shoulders, "...mind," Yuu whispered. Mika nodded, sliding his shoes off.

"Let's go than, my room's upstairs," Mika concluded, sliding his shoes off. The two went upstairs, not a single noise escaping their quivered lips. Had they imagined spending time together? Never! Mika hated Yuu, or so they both thought. The new feeling Mika felt was pleasant yet, he suddenly felt himself becoming rather shy and scared. Why? He didn't know. He just knew he liked this feeling though, kept it locked inside.

Mika and Yuu had finally arrived at the giant two doors that would lead into his room. Yuu clutched onto his backpack tighter in fear. Anything he would do or say would for sure earn Yuu a beating.

Finally, Mika opened the doors, a cool breeze welcoming Yuu's cold body. He stared, once again, in awe. Mika's room was for sure bigger than Yuu's kitchen and living room back at home. But it wasn't a shocker, of course. Yuu knew he was rich, why wouldn't he have such a luxurious place?

"Nice," Yuu whispered, more to himself. Mika having semi large ears that he oh so earned from his mother, had heard the word escape Yuu's lips. A little smile formed at his lips but stayed silent.

Mika waltzed to his drawers grabbing not only himself, but Yuu a shirt and shorts for himself as well. He turned back to stare at the scrawny boy and sighed, tossing the clothes to Yuu. Reluctantly, Yuu grabbed
it just barely.

"Ehhh, you might wanna take your school pants off too, I'll put them them in the wash and dryer right now just let me go retrieve my laptop," he suggested, blinking fast, "otaku."

Yuu sniffled at the offensive word and nodded. As the blonde headed boy left, Yuu quickly slid his shirt off, sliding the rather long and big shirt on himself. The only reason it could've possibly been so big on him was because Mika was just such a muscularly built boy.

And Yuu? Well he was small and skinny, nothing new.

It was going to be a long day for the two.

~

MINAAAAA WAS GUUUUD

This chapter was kinda trash but I wanted to update fast so .. Hi!

Anyways I'd like to just state that my newest fanfic 'BAD BOY DIGITS' is out now if you'd like to check it out!!!

I'm super excited to start this already because it's going to get reaaaaal sexual from here on out ;)

All I got to say !!

Lots of love

AUTHOR SAN