Over? or not yet.

Dedicated to AlizaKazmixxx :)

Elle had given up, there is no hope. No escape. She gave herself to the hospital. Nothing mattered.

She gave a deep sigh, she looked at the monitor screen one more time.

Gone!

She was gone!

Jane was not visible in the camera!

Had she.... Escaped?

Is this really happening?

Elle looked one more time at the screen.

It was hard to guess, did they take Jane? Or did she escape?

Where is she?

Just as Elle was asking herself all these questions, a familiar voice appeared.

"JANE!" Elle screamed.

"Shhhh" Jane hushed her.

"But how did you manage to escape?"

Jane moved aside, to reveal another person.

"MAYA!" Elle screamed again, she felt scared. Wasn't Maya one of THEM?

"Shhhh, it's okay! I'm with you now." Maya hushed her.

"We need a way to get you out" Jane said.

Getting Jane out was easy, but Elle was secured. As Maya remembered, the key was in a room, where Amelia stayed.

It was Maya's worst nightmare, stealing from Amelia.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Maya and Jane found themselves in Amelia's room. It was dark and empty. Had Amelia gone somewhere? Where was the key?

After a hard search, there it was! The key to justice and Elle's freedom. Jane's happiness knew no bounds.

"Yes!!!" Jane yelled with excitement

An alarm began to ring.

"Oh no, I was too loud" Jane's happiness just changed to sadness and she was scared.

"It's okay, I will take it from here, alone, you go free Elle" Maya said loudly, for her voice to be heard.

"But what about you?" Jane asked concerned.

"GO! You don't have much time! There is a police station nearby" Maya yelled angrily.

"B-but" Jane started but then stopped

"And do tell Elle about the "thing" okay? You can't hide it forever" Maya said.

"Okay!" Jane ran off, she trusted Maya to take care of herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the loooong chapter. I have to say, it was fun writing it. BTW, the story is almost coming to an end. Two or three more chapters :'(

I know it wasn't a very long story, but I wanted it to be very straightforward, unlike the other stories which take ages for something to happen.
Hmm.. Did you like this way of writing? Or wud you prefer the other way?
I really don't know, so please let me know in the comment section.
I really REALLY want you to enjoy.

Apart from all that, If you weren't scared yet, and are wondering why this is in the horror section, you'll get your answer soon 😉

Love ya... Byeeee
~crazyumama