The accident

Elle wakes up, it had been three days since she was in this same position. Laptop connected to charger and Netflix on. It's kinda strange. Elle doesn't feel the urge to eat anymore. She is never hungry. Her diet plan must have left a big effect on her.

She walks lazily around the curtained house, with little sunlight peeping from the cuts of the curtain. It was a bright and sunny day. But Elle was least bothered to go out or even open the curtains.

"Another boring day" Elle yawned.

She just lazily walks around the house, and she enters to a room, which had been shut after her accident.

Elle thinks back, It was a terrible car accident.

She clearly remembered, she and her dad, were sitting on the front seat. He was listening to some old styled music. And out of no where... A truck appeared.. With full speed, and that was the last she saw of her dad.

That's all she could remember, the accident had left a mark on her too, she believed. Even though there was NO physical injury or marks on her body. It had erased her memory of most of the things that happened before the accident, now she is slowly recovering and remembering things.

A tear trickled down Elle's cheeks. She quickly wiped it off. You never know how lucky you are, until you lose someone you love. Elle took a deep breath and stepped in the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The room looked neater than she expected, but dust lay every where. Looking at a particular book lying on the floor, she got a flash back.

The flash back

She was in her high school, studying that book, when her friend... Named... April?? No no.. Jane.. Elle doesn't really remember, intentionally spills water on it.

"Whoops, sorry nerdy"

"Heyyyy...!! It's not funny..!!"

"You know what is? You studying for the test 10 days before"

"Let's see about that on the test day"

Flash back ends.

Elle gasped. It is funny how these come back to her. It was too much to take in she thought, and shut the door.

"Some other day maybe" she said and headed back to her lovely room..