Chapter 15

GAJEEL

Let's just say that today was the best day of my life, and the worst day of my life. I kissed Shrimp, but Happy was there. I got him to leave, but then he went to Salamander and Blondie. Great, just great. Levy had now noticed the look on my face.

"Don't worry Gajeel. Whatever happens I'm sure we can still be happy." We could be happy but Happy can't be. Levy's words had only kinda gone through my head. She gave me a look that didn't quite fit someone so short.

We decided to tell everyone at the guild because we both agreed that it was better to tell them rather than let Happy tell them. Stupid cat.

Once we reached the guild hall, I noticed something was up. The stage wasn't normally set up with a microphone. Mira looked happy with her work. She must have known this was going to happen. I would hurt her but she was the Demon Mirajane. I'd like to live to be able to spend time with my new girlfriend.

Shrimp grabbed the microphone and made the announcement. I was only half listening. The guilds eyes slowly turned from Levy to me. I wasn't going to say anything, and they probably thought that we were playing a trick on them. I started to get angry but then I had a brilliant idea to show them that we were for real. I glanced at Shrimp. She was blushing and would kill me later, but I did it anyway. Time seemed to slow. Erza told me what happened later. I had kissed Levy in front of the guild. Now I guess we wouldn't have any problems in the future.