Old Habits Die Hard Part 2

August:

"Yo dude she replied." Josh said. Joshua had August phone because he was playing a game that August had bought, so Josh couldn't get it on his. August looked over to see the notification and saw that there was a picture attached he grabbed the phone from Josh's hand and opened the message. He read the message to himself out loud before opening the image. When he opened the image, he stared for a bit and then slowly tracked his teeth against his bottom lip. Then he licked his lip and put the messages and picture together and smiled. August had came up with some clever, play boy reply already all while dodging Josh trying to look over and read the messages.

August💕: Baby you're the only one that can hold me up, and my nights are already cold without you with me.

August didn't want to send another teasing photo, he wanted to show her a romantic one something that meant something. He scrolled through his gallery, and pushing and pushing. When he finally found one.
It was a photo of them in a pool, August held the camera up above them and they were kissing. August remembered like it was yesterday. He took the picture and they looked at it and smiled and laughed, and enjoyed the rest of the evening. A warm sensation coursed through him as he pressed send.

Emery:

Emery and Lindsey were looking at themselves in the camera of Emery's  rose gold iPhone. "You haven't gotten any less sexier, babe." Lindsey said to emery as she fixed her hair a bit, swooping the bang a bit more. "I could say the same about you baby girl." Emery smiled before feeling her phone vibrate. She quickly opened the ,estate and looked at the picture first. She felt her heart skip a beat and her face softened. She remembered this picture. She still had it in her phone. The thing that made her roll her eyes was his text. She just shook her head and slipped her phone in her pocket as the teacher spoke. "That...was actually sweet. They picture not the preteen boy text message he sent you." Lindsey said  with a roll of her eyes. "It's whatever." Emery said before sighing

August:

This time August held on to his phone. He completely forgot the fact that he was even sitting in a class, an less what class. He started looking into the reflection of his phone fixing his hair a bit. August hated the way his hair would fall as the day when on, so he would rub his hand through it to make it stick more.
"You look fine dude stop worrying about your hair and help me with my problems..." Josh said with distress in his voice.
August sighed and for a moment he looked over and there was an unsent typed out messages to Lindsey that read.
"Hey it's Josh. How are you?"
The message almost made August fall down laughing.
"Great conversation starter..." he said holding back from laughing.
"Really you think?" Josh exclaimed.
"Definitely." August nodded in agreement. When Josh sent the message he look proud and triumphant and August turned to the wall and began snickering.

He hasn't received a message from Emery yet and it was starting to bother him, he thought he was getting somewhere with her, but apparently not. She was always play hard anyways.
"Maybe I should play easy..."
August went onto his phone and typed out a message and sent it.

August💕: Sorry if that was insensitive.

He laughed a bit and finally began paying attention to class even though it was almost over.

Emery:

"I am so not texting him back. Just to be a bitch." Emery said before the two laughed softly, making sure to not poss off the teacher as she spoke. Emery crossed her legs and groaned as she waited for that damn bell to ring. Suddenly she heard Lindsey started to giggle. "What ?" Emery asked with a raised eyebrow. "Josh texted me." Lindsey said, trying to muffle her giggled before showing the screen to Emery, who immediately bursted out laughing. "Emery Taylor!" The teacher exclaimed as she looked sternly at Emery. Emery rolled her eyes and averted them fro, the teacher to Lindsey. "Don't respond. Let's just hope we have gym with them." Emery and Lindsey both had gym together which was amazing for the two.  Emery took her phone pit of her pocket when she felt the vibration. "Whatever August." Was all emery said as the bell rung.

August:

The male sighed greatly. He taped his finger tips against the wooden desk in quick, elongated movements. His Slim fingers, smooth pale skin with rounded fingernails fitting the surface loudly.
The teacher slammed her syllabus guide on her desk and screamed out "August! Is my class too boring for you?" he shouted.
"Do you want me to be honest?" He rolled his eyes and shrugged and he spoke. His face remained calm and innocent as the teachers began to turn red with anger and embarrassment.
"Well that's fine, you're boredom will cease soon." he spoke nonchalantly.
August was confused what he meant by that, but he noticed that the teachers motioned towards the clock and August noticed that this class is almost over.
He stared down at his phone, he waited for Emery to text him back. 'I really messed up this time didn't I...' August realized he was being a total pussy. He got bored, and while he was waiting for class to end he began throwing paper balls at the back of the kids head in front of him, and whenever the teacher turned around he stopped.
August snickered as quietly as he could but sooner or later we won't be able to control his laughter. Whenever his laughter level was just a bit to high to be noticed the teacher would turn around and August would around and then at the teacher like he was paying attention.
Eventually the male realized that Emery wasn't going to reply so he gave up and shoved his phone into his pocket. Meanwhile, Josh was obsessing on whether or not Lindsey was going to reply or not. Like a nervous wreck he started down at the messaging screen biting his nails; the other hand tapping the screen making sure it doesn't time out.
"Maybe we'll see them in gym?" August inquired.
"Mhm..." Josh said staring at his phone with concentration.