August Waters

Emery:

Emery couldn't lie and say that she hasn't thought about August during those two long years she was gone. She's thought about him...often. But he was never on her mind 24/7. "Too bad you don't have any dick to suck on." Lindsey said with a smirk. Emery just laughed and opened her locker. "I hope we have at least three classes together. Last time you were here we only had one." Lindsey pouted as she leaned against the locker next to her. "I'm not really worried about that. I'm more or so worried about me possibly having classes with-"
Emery cut herself off when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Lindsey raised an eyebrow, knowing it was August. "Um..." Emery started off before shaking her head. "Joshua..." Lindsey scoffed, knowing that he had to have given August some lame advice. Joshua and Lindsell had an odd relationship. She played as if she didn't want him while he totally chased after her. "What a nice way to welcome your ex back. Seems like you miss me." Emery said as she shut her locker and looked at him.

August:

He realized 2 years has done a lot to her. Her body that he once new become curvy, her eyelashes were longer she seemed taller and more confident which was obvious just when she was standing there. He remembered the quiet, shy girl that he  once knew and it made him laugh as he could see that girl deep in her eyes. August held his belongings in his right hand and destroyed any trace of nervousness on his face. He looked at her and listened to her words, trying to relay any type of hidden message and was sending. The plump paleness of her lips, kinda made his heart skip. He looked over at Joshua.
"Haha, Joshua and I didn't get this far in the plan, I didn't know if I was supposed to have a welcome party of flowers, Joshua?" August retorted sarcastically.
"I could always do flowers, and maybe confetti but that's about all I got." said Joshua. There was a hint of sexiness in his voice, it made him sound serious.
"Confetti? Emery, Lindsey? No? Didn't think so." he said with a sarcastic shrug.
"Anyways, wanna go out tonight, Emery? No funny business." he said with a lustful wink. The corner of his mouth curve up. He noticed this weird stare off happening between Joshua and Lindsey but he didn't say anything about it.

Emery:

Lindsey eyed Joshua for a second, a sly smile on her face as emery scoffed. "Sorry but I'm not a flower type of girl when it comes to a welcome back party." Emery said as she eyed August. She then looked at Joshua and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Awwww, look who has grown into a bug boy. I see that your balls have dropped enough to get over your dislike for me." Emery said, cooking her head to the sighed. Her comment caused Lindsey to giggle a bit. "Josh will always be a little boy, Em. Don't give your hopes up." Lindsey said, giving Joshua a mocking smile as she gave him a teasing wink. "Oh Linds. You always now how to make me laugh. And as for you..." Emery started as she eyed August. "I'd rather not. I have things to do tonight that involves me avoiding you. Thanks for the offer though!" Emery said sarcastically, not noticing Lindsey and Joshua.

(See you in the next chapter!!))