Reunited

August:

A quick glance away from Emery's face to look over and Josh and Lindsey. He never really saw Lindsey and Emery as friend but somehow it worker. August didn't hate her of anything more of a, nuisance when she's around. The blonde male ran a hand through his hair, and looked down the hallway as if he was posing for a picture.
"Maybe we can celebrate with something else..." he gave her a playful wink. And stopped looking at her when Lindsey started talking to Josh.
"Wow Emery how are you even supporting yourseld with that rack? You're gonna have back problems." He eyed her body and looked down at her feet.
"Clearly you didn't get any taller either." He said pointing at her shoes.
August's eyes were averted then at her feet and he couldn't help but snicker a little to himself.
Once the clash between Emery and Josh was over, August took Emery's hand, looked into her eyes and said. "How about tomorrow night?" August treated this moment as if no one was around. He blocked out Lindsey and Josh's eye flirting, while August stared longily into Emery's eyes.
"What possibly could you be doing this evening? That we can't go out?" he questioned curiously.

Emery:

Lindsey smiled as she eyed Joshua. This is one of the few moments where she was telling him that she really wanted him, besides all of those times where she acted as if she didn't. Emery just laughed. "Oh I'm sorry. Unless you're not willing to volunteer to hold them up then  I guess you can't really complain now can you?" She asked sarcastic. Emery just rolled her eyes to the comment about her height, not taking much offense. After a few more retorts, Emery sighed once August had taken her hand. "August..."  Emery just looked into August's eyes as well, though it seemed like it meant nothing. "Like I said. Avoiding you. And not tonight. Not tomorrow night. Not ever. You can't just pretend like things are normal." She snatched her hand from August and flipped her own blonde hair. "Let's go Lindsey." Was all emery said before tugging Lindsey by her sleeve, pulling her along with her.

August:

August once again pretend that this telepathic conversation between Lindsey and Josh wasn't happening in. The male was so impressed on how everyone else on the hallways couldn't noticed, especially Emery. Guess she was to busy focusing on August. The male ran a thin hand through his thick blonde hair. Lindsey's body language was so obvious it was hurting August's eyes; she was moving her body in the way Emery moved hers to tell August she wanted him.
He thought that Emery's comeback was stupid, but she probably couldn't think of anything else. Even though it was moronic August still laughed because he missed the females terrible sense of humor.
He listenes to her carefully, but not on purpose he was focusing more on her lips as she moved them, the sound flowing out of them and into his ears. 'Not tonight, not tomorrow, not ever.' he heard the words, and processed them but didn't care.
He watched as her hip swayed back and forth, he didn't bother hiding the fact that he was looking at her butt as she walked away. August craved her figure like no other. "So I'll call?" he shouted down the hallway, through his hand in the air to motion towards her. He stood and watched Josh stare at the back on Lindsey's head as she was dragged away.
"Well that went well..." August said sarcastically. It was silent for a moment before August smacked Josh out of his weird trance.
"Huh? What? Yeah it did." he replied.
"Did you even hear what I said?" August questioned.
"Nah man...i don't even know where my head went." he said quizzically.
August adjusted his sweater in a passing window in a classroom door as he and Josh made their way to their class. Josh started complaining about how he wanted to say something to Lindsey while she was eye teasing him, and he willingly listenend to him while day dreaming about Emery.

Emery:

"Good job girl." Lindsey muttered as she looked back at Josh. "Yeah yeah. I would say the same for you but you were too busy making googly eyes at Josh. I see your relationship with each other hasn't changed at all." Emery spoke as she looked around the hall, watching the guys eye her with admiration and the girls eyeing her with jealousy. "Whatever. There's nothing even going on. I just like making him think I don't want him one minute and making him think siffrent the next. Toying with his mind is fun." Lindsey said as if it  were the most logical thing in the world. She ran a hand through her fiery red hair as they walked into their class. "Do you think Josh wanted to say something?" Lindsey asked Emery as she was clearly daydreaming. For some reason, she couldn't get her mind off August.