Old Habits Die Hard

August:

August made his way to his first period, which he regrettably has with Joshua. The male didn't want to hear anymore of his sick jokes, and his problems with Lindsey. It was evident that August and Lindsey friendship was strictly coincidently since he was dating Emery. He couldn't care less about her. If Emery wanted them to be friends, he would be her friend or at least try to.
August and Joshua's first class was English 4, and like every year the first day is just an introduction say. Where you state your name and a few facts about yourself. Which is extremely idiotic in August mind because he's been traveling the past 4 years with the same people.
The male stood up from his chair, which was in the second to last row of 5 columns. He adjusted his baby blue sweater and fixed his collar. He clear his thoart.
"Hi I'm August Walter, uh my best friend since elementary school is my good pal Joshua over there. I'm into music and art." August took a breath and sighed, and as a hand ran through his hair he said" and I've been in love with the same girl since freshman year." When he realized his said that, he lifted up his head and looked around and then smiled awkwardly and sat down. He looked around again one more time then pulled out his phone and ignored all the peering eyes.

Emery:

Class eventually started, guys eyeing Emery and Lindsey, though they were mostly looking at Emery. Emery just rolled her eyes as the teacher spoke. "Okay class, I see a lot of new faces, and a few familiar ones. I even see a face that I remember from two years ago. Emery, how about you go first." The teacher, Mrs. Bradshaw motioned for Emery to go up to the front. Lindsey eyed Emery, along with everyone else as she stood up and confidently walked to the front. "My name is Emery Taylor. As so, what of you now I took a two year break from this crappy school for...reasons that some of you may know about already. I like basketball and I'm always up for a slamming party." She said with a smile, which earned her a few whoops. "And that's all you need to know about me." Emery said before flipping her hair and walking back to her seat.

August:

As the class was quiet, so was August. Joshua was scared to even say anything to him. Joshua was looking back and forth from August and another senior Ashley who August dated a couple time since Emery left. Ashley was glaring at August and August could feel it. The English teacher Ms. Christian began with beginning of the year presentations and August spent that whole time avoiding all eye contact with anyone. Joshua was frantically typing in the desk next to August and suddenly August received a message.

Josh: "Dude, what was all that stuff about Emery, Ashley is totally giving you the death stare."

August sighed aloud.
Then Joshua received a message.

A-Dog: "Let her stare. If she's offended that her problem."

Joshua looked up from his phone sticken and August finally looked back up at him. He looked over at Ashley, stared back into her eyes from a moment then winked. Suddenly Ashely's face lit up like a Christmas tree. August assumed Ashely thought he was talking about her. 'Stupid girl.' August thought to himself.
August scrolled through his contact list for a moment to look from Emery's number. He had a number for her but he didn't know if it was hers or not. So he sent a message.

August💕: "Hey baby call if your plans don't work out😉"

August only could send the most douchbaggy message ever. And he loved that part of himself. Now all he had to do was wait for this stupid class to end.

Emery:

The only thing the teacher did after everyone introduced themselves (Lindsey giving everyone a ten minute talk about herself, though no one complained),she explained how the rest of the year for her class would look like and the events that the school would be having. Like prom, homecoming, and things like that. Emery was bored out of her mind while Lindsey seemed like she was the most engaged person on earth right then. "When will this damn class end?" She growled to herself, right before hearing her phone vibrate in her back pocket. She took it out and unlocked it before frowning. "What the hell..." she whispered. This got Lindseys attention. "What?" She asked silently. "This?" Emery showed Lindsey the text that August had sent her and Lindsey shook her head. "Shame." Was all Lindsey said. "I know." Emery ,uttered before texting back.

Em😘💋:  "Even if my plans don't work out, I'm not calling you 💋"

August:

He sat in this boring classroom, waiting for it to end. Waiting for his life to end.
"Yo dude, you good?" Joshua spoke to him, but August still seemed to be hypnotized.
"Why...is this class sooooooo boring?" he said as he rest his jaw into the palm of his hand. His golden brown hair fell to the side.
"Yo bro you're scary m-"
Before Joshua could finished his sentence August received a message. It was from the old number that August had for Emery; he was surprised she kept the same number.
"Yo Josh." he nudge Joshua no his forearm. And flashed the phone screen.
"Wouldn't you change your number if you're trying to get away from someone?" Joshua asked.
"My point exactly." August pushed up on his glasses and laughed to himself a bit.

August💕:"Awe honey you don't have to hide how badly you want me, I'd want me to."

After he typed out his message he attached a photo of him with it. In the photo, he was shirtless, in a pair of dark blue jeans, his hanes underwear peeked on the hem of his jeans. It was taken from an upper angle and he was looking into the camera, biting his lip.
He took a deep breath before pressing send but he was confident it would have some effect.
He realized that she could expose him to the school, but it was a harmless picture that would just make him more attractive, and more popular.

Emery:

"What did you say babes?" Lindsey asked, calling emery babes like they used to. "This." Emery said as she showed Lindsey their two message conversation.
"Good job girl." Lindsey said as she patted Emery's thigh.
"I have my charming ways." Emery said with a smile.
"That's something I would send to Josh. Just to mess with him. And you added the lips too? You're bold." Lindsey said to her best friend teasingly.
"I try my best to please you babes." Emery said to Lindsey before feeling her phone vibrate again. She rolled her eyes, preparing herself for what foolishness August sent her this time. She unlocked her phone and her face immediately turned a bright shade of pink. "Oh my gosh..." she said in a high pitches voice though it was quiet. "What? What did he say?" Lindsey asked as she looked at Emery's phone. "Holy..." she trailed off.
"Do not give in to his sexiness. You don't want to time him the satisfaction." Lindsey said quickly and quietly. Emery nodded, taking Lindseys advice.
"Not like I was going to give him the satisfaction anyways." Emery said as she typed.

Em😘💋: "I admit. That's a good one but maybe you should try wearing a belt. Makes it less likely for me to shove ice down your boxers."

She decides to be a tease and tried to look for a photo that he took of her a long time ago. Not being able to find one, she attached a recent picture of her in white lace bra and underwear, laying on her bed. She looked like an instagram model in basically every picture she took. Her eyes were closed and her hair was sprawled out around her.