Emery Taylor

August:

"Don't you think you should give up?"
A deep voice came from the male standing next to August.
"Give up? Why in hell would I do that?"
August retorted back, astounded.
"Because honestly she's just a girl."
He pushed. This was August's best friend Joshua who never really liked Emery, and he thought the whole idea of changing schools was idiotic. August was giving Joshua a ride to school in his truck, like always. If you look at August he doesn't look like the type of guy to drive a truck, but he uses it for alternative purposes as well.
The male parked in the parking lot of his highschool. Instantaneously, he was looking around for Emery. The male seemed to tone out everything around him, before he saw a pair of hands in his face. Joshua was snapping at him to get his attention.
"August you okay?" he questioned. "I'm not sure this is a good idea." Joshua said with concern.
"What makes you so sure she's even coming back?" Joshua pushed.
August sighed for a moment, reflexily a hand ran through his blonde hair. The breathed in, the sighed once again. He turned off the engine, unlocked the doors and exited the car along with Joshua. He pulled his backpack from the back and locked the car behind him.
"Jesus, how many years have we been coming to this same boring place?" August exclaimed.
"Lost count." He replied.
In his head August looked at all the females and compared them to Emery he loved her, in his own crooked way. He saw her like no one else saw her in a way of beauty that other saw as wrong. He was a pervert to a degree. A couple times after they slept together he would take pictures of her naked body. He thought she was beautiful all around, what better way to capture it?
His kept getting googly eyes from the girls around him.
"Same school, Same damn fangirls." he said with disgust.
"Plus the new freshman." Joshua added.
August sighed and kept his head forward, with a straight face ignoring everyone but Joshua.
Walking through the halls of the school nostalgia hit August like plot did every year, every word ever spoken to her. To all his friends and ex friends. He hates this place but it holds a lot of memories. Joshua made some stupid joke and started laughing about it and that's when August was sure he saw Emery, her blonde hair flashed around the corner before he could see her face. He was probably imagining things considering she moved schools. August was dumbfounded by the way Joshua was laughing at his own joke so hard. In the back of his mind he was still wondering if that could have been Emery or not.

Emery:

"Im honestly not worried about that dick anymore, Lindsey." Emery said to her best friend. They've been friends for nearly forever. Even when she was in Boston, two states away, they talked every single day. "You should. I don't blame you." Lindsey said, staring down at her phone with a sigh and a roll of her eyes. Emery darted her eyes around the schools parking lot for a second as she parked. "Parking in Stacey's spot. Nice." Lindsey said with a smirk. Emery just rolled her eyes with a scoff. She obviously didn't give a fuck. A little info. Stacey was Emery's and Lindseys former best friend. Until she caught August with his tongue down her throat. A look of disgusts grew over Emery's face before taking her keys and phone out of her car, followed by Lindsey. "So? See any changes?" The school looked pretty much the same to her. It was the same. "No." Was all emery said as she walked to the entrance of the school. She had changed. Emery uses to be shy, innocent, sweet. That had changed over the past two years. She was now more rebellious. More confident. "Awww. Seems like you already have admirers." Lindsey teased. Emery followed Lindseys gaze and saw a bunch of jocks checking her out with smirks. "It's a shame they're never gonna get to tap this." Emery said with a fake pout as they walked in the school. Emery had on a white long sleeved and distressed crop top with a pair of ripped, skinny jeans. Her heels clicked on the linoleum floor as she walked to her designated locker. If only she new her locker would be right next to the person she wanted to avoid the most. August. "Oooo. I can't wait until you two cross paths." Lindsey said, all too cheerfully. Emery just sighed and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "It doesn't matter. He can suck it." Was all she said.

August:

School has been pretty much a bore without Emery in August's life. He was sick and tired of hanging around, Joshua and making out with other girls that looked like Emery. He missed wanted her back, but it's not as if he was going to admit that to anyone. The male wore a baby blue sweater over and clean white button down, which tucked into his blue denim jeans. Joshua next to him wore a plain black T-shirt with his Letterman over it and some jeans with a pair of old sneakers. They weren't your typical pair of friends but they enjoyed one anothers company.
For all four years of Roosevelt High, a student was assigned the same locker as long as they were registered. The male, looked down the hallways listening and laughing to some of Joshua's terrible jokes. They turned the corner and headed towards August's locker when he say low Emery and Lindsey standing next to his locker. August nudged his best friend and pointed in the direction that he was looking in. "Hey man look." When Joshua looked up he almost fainted and then he killed August back behind the corner. "Okay August this is wait you're going to do. You're gonna be a lady killer, okay?" Joshua said with complete seriousness.
"Your going to walk up to her and pretend nothing happens between you to." he exclamied.
"Are you sure that's a good-"
"Yes." Joshua replied instantly.
"Okay then. Whatever you say." He said rolling his eyes.
August walked back around the corner to his locker he tried to make sure that Lindsey couldn't directly see who he was; August slithered his hands around Emery beautiful waist from behind her and pulled his head around her neck and kissed her cheek before pulling away and opening his locker. When he removed his hands he let them linger for a bit. "Long time, no see." August inputted the combination for his locker and it propped open. For all the wrong reason there was a bright grin on his face that he almost couldn't check. He lifted his glasses that were sliding slightly off his nose before pulling out a notebook a couple of pencils and a textbook. After a minute Joshua came walking over to us. August looked over and leaned against the locker.