Ch 27:Getting dressed,cheesy and Ready for it....

Stacey's POV:

I see people passing by.Happy people.

I shuffled a bit ,adjusting my back on my tree.I can't do this .Everything on this world has to do something with me.I mean not a single moment goes right, something has to go wrong ,after all,I am the only person in the whole world who has to suffer.

I dialed Amy's number. The only person who can handle me at the moment.

"Hello?" I say uncertainly as a silent tear makes it's way down.

"Stacey?What happened?" She asked already understanding the situation.

I tell her everything about our little stupid camp,which I regret going to ,and she listens me.

I sigh as I complete.

"Well,you have got a complicated life,sista," she says.

"Tell me," I say rhetorically.

"Well you know, no matter what happens I am going to love you till the end no matter what,right?Just be patient ,everything will go into it's place before a blink of your eye.Just promise me you would never loose hope or take a wrong path to take down your frustration," she says .

"Promise," I say and hang the phone.

Small sentences ,big meaning.Just what I needed.Actually she said a lot but not that massive.

The gloomy weather is adding salt to the injury ,but anyway it is also reflecting my mood.

I may want to run away from all this bullshit going on in my life ,to some place off this face of the earth.I just want to runaway to America.Or maybe the woods.No woods is a bad idea.I don't want to remember what happened and get sad again.

I see Zayn coming and quickly wipe off my tears.

"Hey!" He says.

"Hii," I say low.

"Were you crying?" He asked with suspicion.

"Ptth,nah," I try to hide my emotions.

"First, you are a bad liar.Second,I am sorry for what I did Stace.I know it was wrong to use someone but didn't have any option.Besides you and Louis are just like me and Ella,and more," he says positioning him besides me.

I don't say anything but look down.

"See Stace if you were into me I am sorry,but you weren't because you still love Louis.I mean ,you both proved the theory of love at first sight.I feel awful coming between the two of you.I shouldn't have did anything those dumb asses told me to do.I promise you to bring you and Lou together.But that is if you wish,anyway if you don't destiny will bring you both back together," he says and smiles.

I sigh and get up.

"Aren't you gonna get me a hot chocolate?" I say as he stands up ,salutes me and we go to get a hot chocolate.

------------------------------------------------------
"Cycycy.You just won't believe I got a marvelous idea!" Kia said jumping on my bed.

"Let it go Kia.I hope and by now that it wouldn't be more important than my sleep," I say digging my head in my pillow.

"But this news would totally take you off gaurd!" She exclaims like a child who might have just found a bunch of hidden candies.

"Whohoo ,everyone, Kiara here has got some big news to deliver.Speak Kia," I say groaning.

"I and Harry-" she was cut off by me."And that was a lovely conversation people.Everyone Kiara.A big round of applause and the news really took me off gaurd Kia.Goodnight everyone. Bbye,"I say and push her off the bed.