Ch 21:Hide and seek,kisses and virginity.....

Holla ppl..I am back again.I really want to thank you about the reads and votes but I do except more.Just tell what you don't like about so I could change that.

I am hell excited for this chapter.Been waited for ages to write this and for you guys to read it!!!!!!!:)
Without further ado....

Crying at the club - Camila Cabello

Stacey's POV:

I was down the hallway and reached to their dorm room.I am in my best fun mood but things with Zayn, and Louis not being here is not keeping the best with my mood.Anyway I am here to enjoy so why not do that rather than zoning out.

I was about to open the door but I heard whisper shouting and I paused in my tracks.What are they up to?

I folded my hands across my chest.Something's fishy. I decided to wait until it was dead silent.But as time passed Zayn was motioning towards his dorm. I didn't wanted to have any kind of talk with that little brat.Without waiting a second I pushed the door and I heard Zayn call out my name but I turned a deaf ear towards it.

As I moved in I was hit by a splash of water and then another.I coughed a bit and tried to constrain myself.Just as my eyes adjusted I saw Liam and Niall's monkey looking face.Trying their best not to laugh.

"Go on" I said and they laughed their lives out.

They ceased a bit seeing my stern posture. "So do I look like a drowned cat ?What's so funny?" I scoffed at the boys.I turned to see Zayn also laughing light heartedly .

"Worst than that" he said controlling his laughter.

"Haha.Very funny!" I said sarcasm dripping of my words.

They all shrugged and resumed their merry sounds.

I rolled my eyes and Liam handed me a towel.

"Thanks" I mumbled and dried my wet and drenched hair.I sat on one of the beds and removed my jacket .Everyone's eyes went wide.

"Chillax boys.The stuff is exclusively reserved for Lou." I huffed.How do they even thought that I was stripping down.Dumbasses.I did stuff some of the clothes in Louis' wardrobe.

I stood up and made my way to his wardrobe but first Niall came in my way and right in front of my head."Niall!" I winced as I jumped back.

Why is he standing in my way.I confused him a bit and neared to the wardrobe but then Zayn swiftly glide in front of me."Stick to your own ass Malik"I said and pushed him and as I motioned forward Liam held me backwards.

"What is your problem?" I shouted as he let go off me.

They all looked towards each other and spoke in unison "You cannot touch Louis' wardrobe.Strict orders."

"Why ?" I inquired.

"There it's just some reason, only I know.But whatever you want I'll get it for you!" Liam said with a nervous laugh.