Outings ,opening secrets and real love.....

Mulai dari awal

A great way to mix up with ex-, and make things awkward then they already are.Good job Stace ,never forget you are worst at defending yourself .

I mentally slapped myself when I saw Louis taking out the trolley.

I sprint there and I guess ,scared Louis a bit.

He watched me silently as I climb up and sat in the trolley.

Now would he begun moving it?

I slowly turn around and he suddenly push the trolley running along with it.

"Supermaaaan" he screams and I raise my one hand ,pretending to fly.

We laughed ,giggled ,and of course bought things.

And I did end up rolling myself in toilet paper.

We both were rechecking with all the items on our theoretical list.

Snacks,check.

Chocolates,check.

Candies,check.

Drinks,check.

What are we left with?

It suddenly hit me ,well I guess to Louis also.We both raised our hands and widen our eyes in realization.

"Tea!!" We both scream.

We both high five on our brilliant memory skills.

"Is it necessary ?" I ask.I mean these British people have a bad,bad addiction to tea.

"You got to be kidding me Stace!" He said flabbergasted. Tring.Tring. You just excited a volcano.

"Sorry.Whatever" I said.

We split finding the tea section,because according to Louis whole section is always devoted to Tea!

I found the tea section but was struggling with which tea to get.

A saw a lady in about her 40s nearing me.

"Good afternoon" she greeted.

"Good afternoon" I returned the gesture.

"He loves you to bits ,you know that right" she says calmly and a wave of uneasiness passes me.

I blush red and she giggles,which in turn makes me blush more.

I mean ,the people who I know have told me that,maybe because they are trying to defend Louis,but getting from a complete stranger,it is weird and at the same time scaring.

I look at Louis and smile cheekily seeing him going crazy,because he is unable to find tea.

I clear my throat "We are actually not together anymore" I said and looked down.

"What was the reason of your breakup?" She asked.

"Excuse me , am I supposed tell you these things? I guess not" I say uncomfortable.

"Say it,you'll be pleasured." She said.

I didn't put much mind and started.

"Well ,one fine day he lost his virginity as he got drunk.And he drunk for the first time." I said as the scene replayed in front of my eyes when he came to the dorm room.My eyes becomes watery.

"Give him a second chance dear.Not everyone is as lucky as you ,just the way he looks at you is enough to let you or anyone know that he loves you the most." She says rubbing a hand on my shoulder.

"But if he loves me than why did he did anything like loosing his virginity ?" I ask as a tear falls down.

"He is a human dearie, give him a chance or you will regret it" she said waving a goodbye.