Oblivilous Girl ~Naruto~3

Sasuke's Pov

I really just wanted this day to end. Me and Naruto just kept talking, well, mostly the Idiot anyway but if this was going to drag on forever I was about to blow a fuse.

"And then Sakura and I had our first date! It was really cool but for some reason she had her eyes open when we kissed...maybe she was just in shock what a great kisser I am!" The Dobe said cheerfully.

He disgusts me.

Everyone in this village does.

Even though the war was over did not mean I would be a happy go lucky idiot.

I had the sudden urge to just destroy everything since everything in my life was gone...until I met her...my little sun flower...

Hinata Hyuga.

Before Sasuke Left....

Sasuke Uchiha, a cold distant pre-teen, different from the rest, was determined to avenge his clan. He knew what would happen during his journey up ahead but he kept walking. Until a sweet sounding melody hit his ears. It was....peaceful...like nothing he had ever heard before....

The cold, incessant rain melts away my blue wounds.

In a corner of the twilight sky I used to look at in the past, someone was smiling.

I've grown up before I knew it and I've become able to tell more elaborate lies

I've experienced many pains and yet, this still hurts.

The twilight is so red, it makes my tears want to fall please melt away your image inside of me.

Sasuke couldn't help himself. He changed his route the the sole of the music. He felt so much emotion being portrayed in the song. It hit him hard so much that tears pricked his eyes.

He rubbed his eyes fiercely and concentrated on the song. He didn't know that songs could change you so much with just one simple tune.

My whole body is so overrun with scars left by you that I can't go on anymore.

Please go away erase yourself from my mind that's what I wished for, and yet

How come you're still holding me so tightly?

Your voice becomes fainter and fainter in the engulfing red.

I'm sure it will simply go on, melting you away and turn into night.

Sasuke finally came into view of the singer and his breath was blown away. It looked to be about a girl his age. The way the moon hit her skin made his heart skip a beat. As he looked carefully.. It was...

"Hinata Hyuga?"

Sasuke couldn't help but mutter silently to himself. She never looked like a singer to his point of view but...she was damn good at it.

The red seems as if it could fall down in drops on my faintly soaked fingertips.

Taking away your image inside my mind.

My tears pour out from the cracks between the pieces of clouds.

And I held on tightly as your vision slowly blurs in my sight.