The Beginning

Zero wakes up in the morning with a sleepy face. "Darn! Another boring day of my life!" he said. He looked at a near table and sees a deck of cards. "Retsu!!!" Zero called his little brother. "What's up?" Retsu said while opening the door. "You left your deck of stupid cards!" the older brother said pointing to the deck of cards. "Hey! Don't call Vanguard stupid!!!" Retsu yelled at his older brother with anger. Zero ignored him and walked away from the table, while Retsu is approaching the table. Retsu grabs the deck and looks surprised. "These aren't my cards!". "Well, it's definitely not mine!" Zero yelled from the other room. Retsu brought the deck to Zero and noticed that under the deck, there was a Booster Pack. "Hey! These aren't mine!" said Retsu. "Well then, you're the one who likes the game so deal with it!" said Zero. "Well how? I don't know anything about these" Retsu said while reading the cards. "Odd! There is a new keyword and this clan...I've never heard of it before!". Zero waisted no time and grabbed the deck from his brother and left to Card Capital, while Retsu followed him. Zero walked into  Card Capital and met Shin, although Zero is rarely there, it isn't the first time Zero entered Card Capital. "Hey Zero! It's been a while." Shin said with a happy smile. "Hey Shin!" Zero replied with a very serious face. "Do you know anything about these cards?" Zero said while handing the deck to Shin. Shin takes a look and was very surprised. "These....these cards...are...are..." Shin said shocked by the cards. "Kamui!!!" Shin called Kamui for help. "What's up Shin?" Kamui asked. "Oh, hey Zero!". "Hey Kamui!" Zero replied. "Take a look at these cards!" Shin said while giving Kamui the cards. "What?! A new clan?!" Kamui screamed in confusion. "First, Gear Chronicle and now this?!" Kamui continued. Kamui read one of the cards and was shocked. "Blaster?!" Kamui screamed till the entire shop could hear him. Aichi heard "Blaster" and so he approached them. "What's wrong Kamui? Hey Zero!" Aichi said as looking at the both of them. "Sup!" Zero said to Aichi while waiting for an answer from Kamui. "This card...has "Blaster" in it's card name.". Everyone was shocked. "Blaster?!" Aichi said in confusion. Kamui goes through the deck and was immediately extremely confused and shocked. "All the cards...have "Blaster" in their card names!!!" Kamui yelled amd everyone went silent. "How?!" Shin asked. "Oh yeah! There also a Booster Pack." Zero told them, yet everyone was silent for they were not ready for any more surprises. Zero opened the Booster Pack and got 2 blank cards and a card with some kind of vortex on it. "What is that card?" Kamui asked Zero. "I don't know!" Zero said. Suddenly, the card glowed and opened a portal. "I don't think we should go in." Shin said with fear and confusion. Zero didn't listen to Shin and went through the portal. Aichi, Retsu, Shin, and Kamui followed him. They arrived in the sky while falling. Zero landed and was confused. "Where am I?" He looked around and was very confused. The others landed and was confused why did the card transported them there. Then, a warrior appeared in front of Zero. "Welcome Zero Lucard...to Planet Cray." said the warrior. "What?! Cray?! Who are you?!" Zero was panicking. "Why are we here?" Kamui asked the warrior. "To be honest...Zero was suppose to be the only one here. This is why the deck of cards and the Booster Pack was on your table, Zero Lucard. I never thought other people will come as well" the warrior said to the gang. "Then...why am I suppose to be here?" Zero asked the warrior. "Well...to the cardfighter on Earth, they don't know who we are. We are the clan that was long forgotten and had been reborn. I am the leader of this clan and you are the chosen one Zero Lucard.". Zero looked confuse. "Sorry! Not interested." Zero said to the warrior without waisting any time. "What do you mean?" The warrior asked him in confusion. "I mean I don't want to be your Vanguard or anything similar to that." Zero said while walking away. Suddenly, a knight appeared in front of Zero. "Hello Zero Lucard!" The knight in black and white said to him as he drew out his sword. The knight gave the sword to Zero and said, "Take this sword and achieve victory!". "What "victory"? I said I'm not interested. I'm never gonna be interested in Vanguard, so leave me alone!" Zero yelled at them. "Yet, you were once a great and mighty cardfighter." The warrior said as he walked to Zero. "Wait! YOU WERE ONCE A CARDFIGHTER?!" Retsu yelled in surprise. "No need to be shocked, I don't like to be called a cardfighter anymore." Zero said to his little brother. "Why?" The knight asked Zero. Zero didn't say a word and walked away. "Where are you going? You are not getting back to Earth." The warrior said as he walked closer to Zero. "We know you will accept this. You are the only person who is capable of controlling my clan. Even the great Toshiki Kai can't control the deck.". The knight in black and white walked to the warrior. "But...he isn't better than Toshiki Kai." The knight whispered to the warrior's ear. Zero gave the knight a glare and asked, "Do you have a knight with a frying pan?". "No! But, we do have a knight with a hammer." The knight answered Zero. A knight in gold appeared with a hammer made out of unbreakable steel. The golden knight gives the hammer to Zero. "Thanks! I'll just borrow this for awhile." Zero said. He looked at the knight in black and white and smashes his head with the hammer. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "ISN'T BETTER THAN TOSHIKI KAI"?!?!". The warrior laughed a bit and whispered to the knight's ears, "That's what you get for underestimating powerful cardfighters.". "Yeah! No kidding." The knight said to the warrior. "Well, do you accept?" Asked the warrior. "Well, fine!" Zero said. "Good! My name is Blaster Ace, the leader of the Revolutionary Paladins." The warrior said introducing himself. "I am Blaster Arc, the knight who's head you just smashed." Said the knight with anger. "I'll smash it again if you want!" Zero said as he glared at Blaster Arc. "N...no thanks!" Blaster Arc said as he his behind Blaster Ace. "Are you a knight or a coward?" Asked Blaster Ace as he looked at Blaster Arc with a look of disappointment. "Geez! Alright!" Blaster Arc said as he stopped hiding. Then, the golden knight disappeared without introducing himself. "Well, less bullshit for me!" Zero said as he looked as his deck. "Time to restart Vanguard!" Zero said as he looked at the others. Everyone nodded being ready to save the world. "How do you play again?" Zero asked as everybody face palmed and slaps him. (Except for Aichi and the Blasters.)