Author's Note

I would like to start out by thanking you all for taking the time to read this story, even if it is short. I realize that I said it would be longer, but eventually i lost the flow of it, and I would rather give all of you a wonderful short story than a crappy long story.

I originally planned to expand more on Harry and Hermione's future in their relationship, but I instead chose to let he audience choose what they would like to imagine. I also wanted to show Ron finding his way back up his best friends, because we all know he will, but I was planning on leaving that all up to you.

For now.

I am officially on summer break, and plan to make a sequel to this story as it is going so well. However, this sequel will be told from either Ron or Ginny's point of view, to show how they deal with their loss. I think it will work out spectacular in the end, and I am thoroughly excited. You're all going to love it so much.

But, as I stated, this sequel will not have much Harry and Hermione. If you would like to see more of them, feel free to check out my other stories. They're older, and not as good, but they'll do.

I appreciate all of the love you all continue to spread through this story.

Lots of love,

Magisky