hogs

I get up and get dress and make my image look like harry potter again

I have a smoothe which was strawberries and banana. I apperate to hogwarts with now my hood up they couldn't see me everyone was outside waiting for Voldemort to come.

"THE WAR IS OVER NO ONE IS FIGHTING!" I shouted in my potter voice. "Who do you think you are you can't just end this war without a fight" professor mcgonagall said. I reveal myself I take my hood off to show my face. Everyone was mainly gasping and gossiping. "Harry what are you doing" mcgonagall said so I said "I'm on the true light side and your on the dark side, Dumbledore is an manipulater all he wanted is power he started every single war and guess what he was married to a villan's call gellert grindelwald and killan Prevelle so your technically on the dark side you have been on the dark side this whole time Dumbledore door killed his mates, he killed children, he killed Lily and James and he's killed loads of people for power also the prophecy isn't real it's all fake all Tom want is peace he want unity for Magical creatures and non Magical creatures to unity he want everything to be quiet and be left alone and have a normal life like anyother wizard Dumbledore was the one who designed Voldemort and Tom hated everything about what Dumbledore had done to him and others but he didn't want to kill him he didn't want to kill anyone at all because he never killed any at all not even moony mortry she was kill by Dumbledore himself please just let everything go and finish this war with peace no fighting no killing just unity and peace please!" Everyone one gasped then put the wands away. Tom apprated with Severus and lucious "thank you" they said. They ran up to me and hugged me and I hugged back we went home and had S.E.X ;)

---------
NOT OVER YET THERE IS STILL MORE TO GO C.W.