•fortyfour•

It's winter break so Peyton and Chandler have been spending a lot of time together

It's winter break so Peyton and Chandler have been spending a lot of time together. Usually they are cuddling in bed with her face in his chest and his arms around her. But today they are going out because it's almost their 1 year anniversary. It's in a couple days and they want to spend that day being lazy so Chandler is taking Peyton out today.

"So where are we going today" Peyton ask her boyfriend who stands behind her with his arms around her waist while she gets ready.

"It's a surprise" he says

"It's always a surprise"

"Yeah well we are going to do stuff that's fun"

"Great explanation"

Chandler laughs kisses his girlfriend's cheek and pulls her by her hand to him and kisses her lips. Peyton runs her fingers through his long hair. Chandler's hands skip down to her butt but Peyton pulls away.

"Lets save that for later" she says

Chandler groans but puts his shoes on and Peyton does the same and the head out the door. In the car they sing along to old songs that were popular once and new ones they both like. They get to the ice skating rink.

"You are so cheesy" Peyton tells her boyfriend

"I know" he says and kisses her head.

They walk in get their stakes and go on the ice. They are both not the best at it. They squeeze each other's hands The whole time. Chandler falls once but Peyton surprisingly to her did not.

"How did you not fall" Chandler ask Peyton as they leave.

"I don't know I'm surprised I didn't" she says

          Chandler wraps his arm around her shoulders and they walk down the street to a cafe. They both get hot chocolate. Chandler keeps taking pictures of Peyton and she tells him to stop. Be he doesn't he just laughs and sips his drink.

          Next they go to the park. It's cold so kids aren't there. They sit on the swings and talk.

"After college are you moving to Atlanta" Peyton ask

"Probably and you are moving with me" he says

          Chandler is pushing Peyton and grabs her and she leans back and kisses him. He lets go of her and she laughs. They walk back to Chandler's car and go back to his place. They both take off their shoes and jackets and hop into bed. Chandler's arm is over her head and he keeps stealing kisses from her. Peyton ends up top of Chandler. His hands slide under her shirt. Peyton pulls away and takes off her shirt.

"Are you sure" Chandler ask

"Yes" Peyton replies

          Peyton places her lips back on Chandler's he flips them over and they take things farther than they have before.

___

432k likes, 4

432k likes, 4.7k comments
Chandlerriggs5: happy 1 year my love❤️❤️
Tagged: Peyton.clark

clark

45.3k likes, 435 comments
Peyton.clark: happy 1 year. I love you so much❤️❤️
Tagged: Chandlerriggs5

------------------------------------------------------
One more chapter😭😭