•twelve•

After Peyton and Chandler kissed they have been cuddly

          After Peyton and Chandler kissed they have been cuddly. No one knows but They assume her mom and brother are picking up on things. They only kissed that once but she want to kiss him again. The kiss was so good.

          Anyways it's Sunday and Chandler leaves soon because he has to go to school tomorrow. Which sucks because Peyton want to hang out with him more.

They are cuddling in her bed watching Netflixs

"Peyton"

"Yes"

"I want to kiss you again"

"I want to kiss you too"

          He gets out top of her and kisses me. She wrap her arms around his neck and pulls him closer. They pull apart and he just lays his forehead on hers.

"I really like you" he says

"I really like you too"

          He wraps his arms around her waist and hugs her. She roll so she's on top of him.

"I don't want you to leave" Peyton say

"I don't want to leave either but I have school and work"

"Skip school"

"I can't love I miss too much from work"

          Peyton burry her face in his neck and he holds her tighter. After hugging for a while he had to leave. She helps him bring his stuff to his car then hug him. He lifts her off the ground and holds her. She wrap her legs around him. After a couple minutes he puts her down and kisses her forehead.

"I'll text you when I get home" he says

"You better"

          He kisses her forehead and gets into his cars and drives away. She walks back in her house and go up to her room. She sees his sweatshirt on her bed and She's assuming he purposefully left it. She picked it up and put it on. It smells like him. She go on her phone and post a picture they took together.

___

1.4k likes, 30 comments
Peyton.clark: miss you already💗
Tagged: Chandlerriggs5

Username: awwwwwwwwwwww

Username1: are they dating yet

Username2: i sure hope so username1

Luna.melody: yay I get you to myself now!!

Peyton.clark. Luna.melody come over please

Luna.melody: on my way!
------------------------------------------------------
Again shitty manip I don't usually make theses but they are fun