Part 13 : Evil Woman's Return

Narrator : Welcome back enjoy !!!

Yui : ( sleeps with a nightmare )

In Yui's nightmare

! : ( Sinister laugh ) I'm coming for you little Yui , me and your Uncle Richter are coming back for your triplet brothers for revenge , after they did to us ( laughs )

Yui : ( twists and turns with rapid heartbeats )

! : ( sinister laugh ) don't you remember me at the party with your mother and father ( smiles ) your brother called me a hag , but you were so gentle and sweet , didn't you know that your uncle put my heart inside of your body after your half-triplet brothers killed me ( laughs ) thanks to you and my sons and your uncle I'm finally going to live again ( laughs evilly ) !

Yui : ( startles Awake with sweat ) ! ( looks around her room ) ! ( holds her heart in pain ) Itai ( hurts in Japanese )

Saturday

Yui : ! ( sighs sadly while reading )

Flashback

Young Subaru : Venting out my anger targeting father as the object of my hatred, I was able to tolerate it because I believed that mother had felt the same as me, And it was taken out on me, As for her our father Karlheinz was the cause behind her insanity, Over the years we've endure living in this house because we had are mother, We thought are mother was the same too but.

Cordelia : My My, even if the location changes, things are the same as ever.

Young Twins / Christa : ( Shocked )

Young Subaru : ...You old hag...

Cordelia : Now, Subaru that's no way to treat your elders is it ?

Christa : ( Shudder )

Cordelia : Anyway Christa, how's that health of yours ? By the looks of it, it doesn't seem too well. That greedy body still looks pale as a ghost.

Christa : ( glares at Cordelia )

Cordelia : Don't glare at me like that. It's only logic that he'd tell his most precious wife that , right? Karl did contact me when he left and said he would be running late. Oh, but it'll be fine if you return, don't you think?

Christa : NO!

Young Yui : ( worried look )

Young Subaru : Mother lets go back!

Christa : You're... ...such an annoying woman, how can't I?

Cordelia : Ggh... how dare you!

Christa : Do you actually believe he loves you? Don't make me laugh. The only one he loves is me!

Cordelia : Inexcusable! The nerve... try saying that to me again! I dare you!!

Christa : Fine! I'll say it again...!

Young Twins : Mother !

Christa : The only one he loves is me!!

Young Subaru : we didn't want to understand why mother was shouting like that for. She should hate are father. That way we can sympathize with each other.