"You refer to me as Creepy Kyle? I'm not a creep or even remotely creepy!"

"Not that I don't care about how some of you find Kyle creepy but can we please talk about how you guys got there? You wouldn't talk about it until everyone was present.", say Nickolas in his calm voice.

"Okay well, honey. After Alexa arrived we were bored and no one could think of anything to do and the Lydia gave the idea that we should go clubbing and it was a girls night so we thought why not go have fun like we used to.", Rebecca says.

"How did you even notice us missing?",Alexa asks.

"Well Rebecca put a block on the mind link and so I thought that it would be just for a couple of minutes or something but it lasted way longer than a couple of minutes and then when see lifted it for a couple minutes I looked through and saw that you guys were drinking. I told the guys and we thought it was a good idea to go down there and check on you.", Nickolas say. While Nickolas was talking Theo took a seat by him and but kept on staring at me the whole time.

"So what happened when you found us?", I ask curiously.

"Well, Kyle, Theo and I looked around for you after we found everyone else. When we found you we heard that guys ask you if you wanted to go to his apartment with him and Theo took care of him while we took you home.", Max said a little nervously.

"What do you mean Theo took care of him? Theo what did you do?", I say as I turn towards him.

"I did nothing that he didn't deserve.", Theo says coldly as he continues to stare at me.

"Well then you shouldn't have done nothing to him then because he didn't do anything wrong.", I say slightly angry as I state straight back at Theo.

"Yes, he did do something wrong. He touched what is MINE! He had no right no one should you but ME. He should have died for touching you the way he did but he got off lucky. I didn't kill him but I think I should maybe go find him.", Theo says angrily. I
Notice that his hands are clenching the table with noticeable force.

"Excuse me but did you say that I'm yours? I'm not a phone, you don't own me! I'm my own human being. You have no control who touches me see.", I say as I reach over and grab Max's arm. "Omg he's a guy and he touched me! You...", I'm interpreted when Max says "I don't want to be a part of this" and stands to leave. Everyone at the table following his lead.

"Come find us when you're done talking.", Lydia says as they all rush out of the room.

Once they leave I hear the table crack see that the portion Theo was gripping had broken off. So much for extra strength tables. Theo's now standing and his eyes are changing from his mesmerizing blue to a bright green. Okay, so I guess this wolf isn't very happy.

"I have a say over everything you do because you are my mate!", he growls out moving towards me.

"That...that's impossible. You can't smell my scent. A witch removed it.", I tell him astonished.

"We're going to talk about that scent thing later, but I know because ever since I first touch you I could feel our bond and now I don't even have to touch you to feel our bond.", He says as he brings one of his hand to touch mine.

I grab a hold of this hand and say,"This doesn't make any sense I don't feel anything when you touch me. I would have known otherwise."

"You are a human that is why don't feel it because it isn't as strong of a pull with humans.", he says as I drop my hand from his.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to, but there never was a good time, Any time we talked it was either you yelling at me or I am yelling at you. I wanted to be your friend first and then ease you into it."

"I don't know what you want me to say."

"I want you to say you'll give us a chance. ", he tells me with pleading eyes.

"Fine, I will, but you don't get to control me. I'm not going to bow down to you and I can.. I CAN and WILL do whatever I please."

"So what I'm hearing is that it's a yes. You will give us a chance."

"I will."

"Thank you, χρυσή μου. This means so much to me.", he says as he hugs me.

"Well, I'd hate to interrupt this special moment, but we need Aubrie, Theo.", says, Alexa, as she stands awkwardly by the door. 

"Well, looks like I have to go. I'll see you later.", I tell Theo and pulling away from the hug.

"Okay, bye if you need anything let me know," Theo says while sending a glare toward his sister, watching me walk out the door.