Wifey😍: Jade?💗

Wifey😍: Baba? You okay?

Wifey😍: Forget what I said, I'll shower with you and share a comfy king-size bed with you everyday for the rest of my life. I just want you to come out of that store alright. (Yes, I assume you're the brave but foolish officer, who else would it be?).

Smart girl. She knew me so well. Well enough to know when I got myself into dangerous situations without having to tell her. And the fact that she took back her threat about not showering with me or sharing a bed, caused me to chuckle. It was funny how she thought she would get my attention by acting like a sweetheart and offer me the things I want. Poor girl, she must be really desperate to have me alive.

Wifey😍: They just said on the news that someone died! Baba, please, tell me it isn't you. Tell me I'll see you at the end of the day.

Wifey😍: Leigh threatened to jump into the afterlife and drag you back IN YOUR HAIR if you're dead. You better be alive, missy!

Oh wow. We went from Perrie begging me to be alive to Leigh-Anne threatening to come and get me in the afterlife if it turned out I was dead. I better reply to her texts before she or Leigh-Anne come to the station and scold me for not letting them know I was still walking on this Earth.

Me: I'm fine, baba. A little shaken up maybe, it was scary going in alone and not having anything but me baton to protect myself with...If our families are feeling up to it, we can invite them over for dinner tonight, before they head back to South Shields. Plus I'd like to make up to you. Leaving you alone three in the morning and then not replying to your texts is definitely not the way to go if you'd like to stay in the relationship you have. I feel guilty for it. Forgive me? ❤

It didn't take more than thirty seconds until my phone vibrated in my hand, letting me know Perrie had replied.

Wifey😍: Of course I forgive you, Jade. I'm just so happy you're alive. Don't know what I'd do if I lost you...💗

Me: Let's not think about losing each other. Would you like to come over to the station later? We could have lunch together.

Wifey😍: I'd like that. Been too long since last time 😘

Me: Bring Leigh with you. I want to spend time with all me girls today. Plus, I think Jesy would appreciate her company. #LesyIsReal

Wifey😍: What's with the hashtag?! What do you know that I don't? Tell me.

Me: You'll have to see for yourself, but I gotta get back to work now. See you at lunch. Love you lots 💗

Wifey😍: I love you too, baby. Be careful 💕

Alright, it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. The first three texts were the scary ones, the seven following texts were just...cute? Not scary at all. I was very much relieved Perrie didn't break up with me. That would be devastating, the end of the world. I wouldn't survive that. She's my life, my entire world. I couldn't live without her. And I hoped I never would have to, either.

"Is Jerrie still a thing?" Jesy asked.

"Yup" I smiled.

"See! What did I tell you? You were scared for nothing" she said softly.

She punched my arm playfully. I would've punched back if she hadn't been in the driver's seat. Instead I rolled my eyes, something that had become a habit, and looked out through the window. Sadly, I didn't get to enjoy the peace for long. My phone started vibrating. Looking at the screen, I saw my mum was calling. Happy to hear from her I answered the call without hesitation.