Chapter 12

I'm now three months pregnant, and Donnie is trying to make sure that every job I do is easy. She doesn't want me working with roaches, nor does she want me working with gators or snakes. I don't know if she thinks that I can't do it, or if she thinks I shouldn't be doing it.

    Today was actually our day off. We get one day off during the week every three months, not including holidays. Matt is starting to talk more, and he knows about the baby. He seems like he's happy, but he's not that old, so I don't know if he completely understands or not.

     Billy also decided that tonight is date night. He had Donnie keep Matt overnight tonight, so that we could go out. I really love how much Matt loves to be around Donnie. He calls her Nan as of right now, but he'll probably switch it once he learns more words,we'll just have to wait and see.

"Are you going to tell me where you're taking me?" I asked, and Billy chuckled while shaking his head.

"No, because then it wouldn't be much of a surprise. Though I will tell you to dress nice, because it's not a regular place we go to." Billy replied, and I groaned.

    I went to our room, and decided to take a quick shower. After my shower, I went into my closet and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a black dress, with black lace tights, and a pair of black high heels. I then straightened my hair out, and put on minimal makeup. After that, I added a black and blood red cross necklace, as well as a matching bracelet and earrings.

"You ready babe?" Billy asked, as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I answered, as he walked inside of the room.

"You look so amazing." He complimented, and I blushed slightly.

"Thank you. You look good as well." I replied, and he smiled.

     A few moments later, we headed out the door and got into Billy's truck. I bet I forgot to tell you, but Billy moved the rest of his stuff into my house, so now we live together. We decided it would be best, since we have to take care of Matt, and we have another baby on the way.

"We'll be finding out what the baby's gender is soon. What do you want it to be?" Billy asked, and I shrugged.

"I really don't care, as long as the baby's healthy. Though, having a girl would be nice. Then it would work, because then Matt would have himself a baby sister. I think that's every kid's dream. What do you want the baby to be?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Like you said, I don't care as long as they're healthy. Though a baby girl would be amazing. She'd be perfect, and nothing would ever be wrong with her." Billy stated, and I giggled.

"You think so? I'd say if she was that perfect, you and Matt would have to beat boys off with a stick." I joked, and Billy chuckled slightly.

"Boys wouldn't have a chance, and she wouldn't be dating until she's thirty." He retorted, and I laughed.

"That's what you think, but once she finds the boy of her dreams and to her he's perfect, so you'll cave and let her be with him." I said, and he shook his head.

"Never going to happen." He replied, and I giggled.

"You say that now, but I know what would really happen." I retorted, and he pouted.

    After a few more minutes, we pulled up outside of a really fancy restaurant. Billy grabbed my hand as we walked inside, and he told the lady at the front our reservation name. We were led to a table towards the back, that had dim lighting and light music. I could see what looked like a waterfall next to the doorway close to our table.

    We sat down at our table, and we ordered our drinks. I had a sweet tea, and he ordered a coke. Then we looked through the menu, before we decided on what we wanted to eat. I got an order of shrimp pasta with fries on the side. Billy ordered a medium rare steak with a loaded baked potato.

"This place is very nice, and the food is amazing." I said, and Billy nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad you like it. I was afraid the baby wouldn't want to eat here." He replied, and I chuckled.

"I was a little worried as well, but luckily the baby seems to like the food as well." I commented, and Billy grinned.

"I heard from Donnie, that the dessert here is awesome. Save some room, because I'm ordering us both some." Billy stated, and I rolled my eyes.

     After we ate our food, Billy ordered us mousse cake, and when it arrived it looked amazing. It even had ice cream with it, and the ice cream made the cake even more tasty. We ate the cake, and savored every bite.

"Bonnie, I know we've been together for a little over a year, and all that time has been amazing. I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you, the day you walked in the office. You and Matt have been my life ever since we got together, and I can't wait until you have our second child." Billy said, as he got down on one knee.

     I watched as he straightened out his shirt, before he grabbed my left hand in his and pulled out the ring and opened the box.

"Bonnie McCane, will you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?" He asked, and I gasped.

"Yes. Yes I'll marry you, Billy." I replied, as he slid the ring on my finger.

     I stood up, as did he, and we hugged. Everyone cheered, as he kissed me deeply. I smiled at him, as he smiled back at me. I really did love this man. He really was amazing...

×××××××××××××
A/N:

Cliché and sweet! I normally don't care for cliché, but this worked out really well! Comment if you want a sequel!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment&
Share!

-Youngblood Xxx