Chapter 3

I pulled up outside of my house, and got Matt and the diaper bag. I then unlocked the door, and sat the diaper bag down, before picking Matt up and laying him in his basket. Then, I went and looked around the kitchen for something I could cook, and I decided on Spaghetti and fried potatoes. This would take a minute, so I called Bizzy while I was peeling potatoes. 

(B- Bizzy, S- Me)

B- hello?

S- hey, what's up?

B- nothin what's up wit you

S- nothin, just cooking for me and a friend

B- who

S- just a friend, I'll tell ya later, so how was your concert?

B- good, actually we're going to be in Chi town next month.

S- awesome, well I gotta go cause my friend is tryna call me, talk to ya later big bro. Love ya

B- bye, love ya too.

Bizzy's POV:

    What she doesn't know is that I'm coming to her house tonight. Around midnight I think, her 'friend' will most likely be gone. I want to know who it is...

Smokey's POV:

      Billy told me he was on his way over, and luckily I already had the potatoes frying for the last fifteen minutes and the meat was also browning by now. About the time the sauce started cooking and so did the noodles there was a knock at the door. I walked in the living room and opened the door, and saw Billy. He was looking fine as ever.

"Hey, glad ya here." I said.

"Yeah, me too." He said.

"So, ya wanna come help me cook, or ya wanna go check on Matt for me?" I asked.

"I'll go check on Matt, then ill come help you." He answered.

"Thanks."

     He came back down after checking on Matt and helped me get the food finished. I set up the table, and had him sit down, before I made plates and set up drinks. I then handed him a plate and a drink. I sat down with mine, and we started to eat and then started to talk.

"This has been a good time so far, and all I've done is eat your cooking." Billy said.

"Thank you, I'm glad ya like my cookin'." I said.

"Course I do, I have a question for ya."

"What?"

"Uh, I-never mind."

"No, what? C'mon there's gonna be an answer."

"Uh., okay fine. Smokey I really like you, and I wanna know if you'd, be my girlfriend?" He asked hesitantly.

    I looked at him and smiled before getting up and kissing him.

"If that doesn't answer the question, yeah I'd love ta be ya girlfriend." I answered.

     Right at that moment, Matt decided to wake up and cry, so I walked into his room. I brought him downstairs and fixed him a bottle. I held him close as I sat down on the couch next to Billy. Billy looked at Matt and rubbed his finger across Matt's forehead. Matt showed a small smile on his face. Billy smiled as soon as he saw Matt's face.

"Hey Lil Man, are ya gonna got to bed for Momma?" I asked.

"Yeah, Momma needs time with me." Billy fake whined.