Chapter 4

We worked for quite a while, and I kind of wonder sometimes on why some people call for us, when other people can do it easily. Then again, why am I complaining? This is our job, and we get paid for it, and do it for fun mostly. After finishing our last job of the day, it was finally time to relocate all of the animals we had captured, which were a bobcat, a cotton mouth, and a raccoon.

     An hour later, we stopped at a place to finally relocate the last animal, the bobcat. We set the cage down, and slowly opened it. The bobcat didn't move an inch, until Billy tilted the cage up a bit. The cat than slowly walked out of the cage, and stood outside of it, looking angry. To say I was scared was an under statement, but I made sure not to show it.

    The cat looked at us, and seemed to be deciding rather it wanted to attack us or not. Billy mouthed for me to stay still, and I did as he ordered, because I didn't know what else to do. I was scared, and I might have done something stupid if he hadn't of told me to do something else.

     Soon the cat was gone, and we walked back to Billy's truck. My heart rate slowed down tremendously, and now all I was caring about was what Bryon possibly had to say about what he had walked in on last night. I didn't mean for him to see that, but in my defense he didn't tell me that he was coming over.

"Don't forget Bizzy gone be at my house today, and he may be a lil mad still from last night." I said to Billy.

"I know, I tried to forget, but I can't." Billy replied.

"He won't hurt ya, don't worry bout it, I'll keep him off ya." I told him.

"Yea, thanks." He said chuckling.

Let's just see what he has to say.....

×××××××××××××××××

A/N:

I can't believe I had written such a short chapter! That was awful, and I'm probably going to leave it how it is, just so I don't mess it up.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share

-Youngblood Xxx