Chapter 13: Together

Start from the beginning

"He definitely doesn't follow that rule," I laughed since he looked like a kid who just got told he couldn't have candy inside a candy store.

"Come on Mason, we need to go get them before kids start coming," his face turned into disgust. 

Mason opened the door and took my hand, he led me up the stairs and we looked down the hallway.

"Welcome to Jordan's very own sex hall," Mason put his arm around my shoulder.

"Great it has it's own hall, but I don't wanna walk in on them," I made a disgusted face.

"I can go grab Aiden he won't care,"  Mason left downstairs and told me to stay here. 

"Malia?" Kristina stumbled out of a bedroom with her hair all over the place and one shoe on her foot and the other in her hand. She was still wearing Nick's shirt, but her dress disappeared. 

"Hi Kristina, ready to go?" Her eyes lit up and she jumped up and down. I turned away since the shirt was going up and down. 

"I'll go grab Nick!" She ran back in the room she came in.

"Malia? Where are we going?" Jordan had his hand around a extremely wasted Alyssa.

"My house, Mason and Aiden are sober so they can drive," I rushed over to him. He was walking with Alyssa and nearly fell over. I wrapped my arm on the other side of him.

"Alex! Tony! Brittany! Mathew! If you don't get your ass out here we are gonna leave you!" Jordan yelled well over the music.

"Babe, we shouldn't get drunk next time," Alyssa slurred to the point it took me a minute to understand. 

"Babe, god, you're right. Tomorrow we'll be a new goal couple," Jordan gave her a sloppy wet kiss.

"What!" Brittany came out with Alex. Alex tripped and fell in the middle of the hall. 

"Get out!" Tony yelled as a girl with only a bra and a thong on ran out of the room swearing. 

"Go to hell!" She yelled as a shirtless Tony came out of the room.

"Trust me you were hell!" Tony laughed and the girl threw her heel at him. It hit him center in the face before I yelped. 

Heat crept up my neck and into my cheeks, I felt warm hands on my hips and I heard laughter feel my ears. 

I turned around and pushed Mason back, "what took you so long?" I turned to see Aiden still laughing his ass of next to Mason.

"Sorry babe I was busy dancing with some hot chicks. Two more seconds and I would have seen them both to a room in the sex hall," Aiden's eyes lit up.

"Oh gross," I hit Aiden's chest causing him and Mason to laugh.

"You are about as strong as-" I cut off Aiden with an actual punch. "Oh god you hit like a man." 

"Jordan this better better be good," Mathew's hair was all over the place and he had a hickey on his neck and chest and arms.

"God whose your girl?" Tony hit Mathew on his back. 

"I need a beer, what the hell is happening?" Mathew followed as Kristina and Nick got back out of there room. 

"Come with my brotha and we are going back to your place! Mason, Malia, and I are taking turn driving since you all are wasted beyond belief," Aiden laughed.

"Yayayaya mega sleep over!" Alyssa grabbed Kristina's hand and they jumped up and down.

"Sounds amazing!" Brittany grabbed Alex's hand and started pulling him downstairs. Kristina jumped on Nick's back and they bust out giggling.