The school's heart breaker is my brother...

Start from the beginning

It was all my fault that Scott was hurt, if I had just let him go this morning none of this would have ever happened.

He could have gone to school, met up with Sam and then later tinighjt it could be Sam and I that were fighting, not him and Scott.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, Sam Crown prepare to meet your match...

"Alright Sam listen up!!!" I poked him in his chest with me nail.

He looked won at me slightly surpassed at my sudden gesture.

"Excuse me..." he sneered at me.

"I said back off him Sam.." I gritted my teeth trying hard not to shout as Sam looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Who Scott ???" Sam asked.

"Does Mia not wanting me picking on her new boyfriend..." He laughed teasing me and mocking me.

"Shut up Sam or I swear Ill kick you so hard I'll.." 

"You'll what???" Sam interrupted me cutting me off from finishing my threat. This just fueled my anger further.

"Sam if you ever wanna have kids I suggest you walk away now, got it??" I said my voice raising on the wast words.

Sam smirked at, before taking a step forward so we were face to face, chest to chest.

"Oh god I'm so scared," Sam laughed and looked over to Scot who was standing looking terrified.

"Couldn't you have chosen a less pathetic girl friends mate??" Sam asked.

That was it, I had taken enough crap from Sam, and I knew Scott had to and that was why I knew I had to act.

"Come on then, Mia hit me with all you've got," Sam's words rang through my ears as I smiled sweetly at him.

Famous last words...

My fist came into contact with the side of Sam's face in seconds, pain erupting through my hand as I heard bone crack, Sam screamed and began holding his cheek like a baby girl, cursing at me.

"You absolute bitch," he screamed.

I could tell he was officially furious s he grasped my hair pulling it with such force I let out a cry that sounded like a cat being strangled then hit with a spade.

"Sweet baby Jesus, " I screamed as I felt my hair being pulled out at the roots.

I took another swing at Sam but instead my punch landed straight into Scott's face who had just rushed over to help.

He cried out stumbling backwards letting go of Sam in the mean time who took it as  his chance to relaunch himself at me.

This time I was ready and as he came at me I wrapped my arms around his waist and just fell.

Like a led weight, I dropped to the floor making sure I brought Sam down with me, he shouted out in surprise as we hit the hard floor.

Pain erupted in my back as we landed but I ignored it and began repeatedly kicking Sam in the balls. 

He doubled over and I could see tears filling his eyes ads he clutched his precious baby making kit.

I stood up and dusted my self off smiling at Scott as I did, he smiled back obviously impressed.

Sadly this quick gesture id not go unnoticed by Sam who seemed to be fed up with fighting me and had now set his sights on a new target.

Scott...

The boys began to smash each other in the faces and I was instantly surprised at how fit and agile Scott was dodging most of Sam's punches and kicks.

I knew both Sam and Scott worked out but it wasn't hard to see that Sam was obviously more muscular and toned but for some reason it had been Scott's more slimmer body that had made me go weak at the knees.

By the time Sam had a bleeding nose and Scott's lip was cut open we had gathered quite a crowd, the guys were all egging them on shouting "Fight, Fight, Fight," while all the sluts and bitches looked like deer caught in head lights as they stared at the school's heart breaker's beating the life of each other.

All because of me....

Don't' flatter your self a evil voice in side my head said, their only fighting because their guys it's what they do...

I looked back at the boys that were fighting in front of me and I knew it was time to put things right.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed the boys stopped chanting and the girls eyes seemed to pop out of their empty, brainless heads.

Sam and Scott looked up at me from where they lay on top of each other on the floor.

I walked over trying not to show how scared I was as I looked into my bnrother's bloody and bruiesed face and Scott's beautiful face that was now almost unrecognisable because of the bruising that was forming all over his gorgeous body.

I reached out my hand and helped him up then I turned back to Sam and offered him my hand to. He took it gently and I pulled my brother up.

We didn't speak, but we didn't need to that taking of the hand was all we needed, Sam gad forgiven me and I had forgiven him.

As much as we hated each other, we were brother and sister and I knew Sam would do anything for me mad I trusted him with my life.

Sadly though what Sam didn't know was I was also beginning to trust another guy just as much and we certainly went brother and sister.....

As the three of made made our way through the dumbfounded crowd, I was stood between the two guys who meant the world to me and I smiled.

"MISS CROWN," I heard a high pitched squeaky voice call me name , I spun round quickly almost falling over my own feet but Scott caught me and steadied me.

I looked into the face of the women who had called and chocked back a cry, Mrs Park, the school's head teacher stood glaring at me from across the grounds.

"My office now." she called.

I turned back to Sam and Scott, "Wish me lucky boys" I called before casually strutting my way over to my head teacher making sure to swing my hips from side to side to piss her off more and gain a few whistles from some of the boys.

Today was going to be a good day, I could feel it and it was only 9 o'clock.....

***********************************

Lol they all got in a fight, haha I could picture them lying on each other as Mia shouted at them as I wrote it :)

Hope you guys all liked it and I love you all for sticking with me and reading it :)

As always please please please vote and comment it makes me so happy when I can see you guys actually like my story.

Love you all xxxxxx