Part 18- Don't leave me!

Start from the beginning

"Wait what?"

"Hawkmoth wanted you to come here to get your miraculous! You need to get out now" she said pushing me with her hands out the door.

"Well, look who decided to join us! Chat Noir, or should I say, Adrien Agreste" Hawkmoth said coming inside.

"You won't get away with this" I said, grabbing my baton.

"But of course I will...son"

My world turned upside down. Hawkmoth is my father?! How can my father be so cruel? Well, it suits him but why?

"Dad? Why did you do this?" I said.

"Son, I felt empty inside after your mother left me and then I found .... and I started giving people the power to get revenge out of anything. This power full filled that space in my heart. But there was something missing.. and that was the absolute power. I can do anything with those powers!" Hawkmoth said.

I can't believe my father would be this cruel. He is not my father anymore... he doesn't deserve to be named like that. He needs to be stopped.

"Well, to have my miraculous you will have to pass through me to get it" I said, getting in a fighting position.

"Bring it on" he said, taking out his

We started to fight sword to sword. He isn't gonna win because I am an expert in fencing.

•Marinette 1•

While Adrien and Hawkmoth, I mean, Mr. Agreste fought, I am looking for my earrings around the room.

"It has to be here somewhere!" I said.

I could see that the fight was getting tougher for Adrien. I need to find my earrings to help him! Then, I saw my earrings in a black box. I grabbed them and put them on. Tikki appeared.

"Mari!"

Tikki!" I said, giving her a tiny hug.

"I wish we could talk more but Adrien is in trouble" I said, she nods.

"Tikki, spots on!" I said, and did the whole transformation. I missed doing it. 

I run over to the fight is to see something horrible... something that could kill me. Hawkmoth hit Chat by his rib cage, he lifted his sword up high and pushes it through Chat's chest.

 Hawkmoth hit Chat by his rib cage, he lifted his sword up high and pushes it through Chat's chest

"CHAT!"I scream loudly.

His body falls on the floor and I run up to him and try to stop the blood from running.

"M-Mari.." he said, coughing. I started to sob.

"Chat you are gonna be o-okay please... You need to! I c-can't l-live without you... I love y-you" I said.

He lifted his hand and caressed my hair. I kept crying and with his thumb he cleared one of my tears. I held his hand and stroke it with my hand.

"I love you Mari... forever" he said. Then, his arm fell to the floor. I touched the side of his neck, no pulse.

"Nooooo! Chat please don't go! I need you. P-please don't leave me" I said.

THE END

(A/N: I'm kidding! I can't leave you like that!)

I burst out crying on his chest. I turn around to see Hawkmoth with a devilish grin on his face. I kissed Chat on the lips and something big happened. I ver bright pink explosion happened that made Hawkmoth fly high in the air. I don't know what the heck was that at all.

"Mmm.." Chat said, waking up.

"Chat?! Oh my god you are alive!" I said, and kissed him like a billion times.

"A cat has nine lives, bugaboo" he said and winks. I really want to punch him but he's hurt. 

"I love you Marinette"

"I love you Adrien"

I am grateful that Adrien is alive but how? I need to find out.

--------------------------

Important:

This is NOT the end! There will 1 more chapter and then an epilogue for this book. Just letting you know 😁