Part 18- Don't leave me!

•Marinette 1•

I wake up in a large metal cell. My head is hurting and everything is blurry. Then I open my eyes focused and I could see the cell was in a dark big room. In the left, there was a big purple round window in the shape of a moth. A bunch of white akumas were flying around. This must be Hawkmoth's lair. But where in Paris am I? I reached for my yoyo but it was not there. Then I realized that I was as Marinette. I touch my ears and see that they took my earrings too. Now, Hawkmoth know my identity and took my miraculous. Oh Tikki! She must be scared and if he does something to her, I will kill him. If Hawkmoth has my earrings, the only thing keeping him away from absolute powers is Chat's ring. Oh my god Adrien! He must be worried sick about me. And the worst part is that I promised him that I wouldn't get hurt. I started to cry. What if that was the last time I saw him? I cried more at the thought of him never moving on from me.

"Ah, you are awake" Hawkmoth said, walking toward the cell in a slow pace.

"You will never get Chat Noir's ring, you bastard!" I shout.

"I won't but you will. He is going to look for his beloved partner and when he finds you, I will obtain his miraculous"

"Please don't hurt him" I said, crying harder than before.

----------------------

•Adrien 1•

"Getting those birds in the building was clawful" I said, walking out of a building, pretending to dust off my shoulder.

Now I need to find Ladybug and Dark Jay. I go up the building and jump roof to roof. After a couple of minutes I don't see nobody.Where is she? Then, I see Dark Jay carrying Ladybug on his shoulder. My blood starts to boil. Nobody touches MY girlfriend. I run as fast as I can and jump on him to get Ladybug. But he noticed me and flew me away with his wings. I flew up in the air and hit the road very hard. I touch the back of my head and look at my hand. I was bleeding. I get up, pretty dizzy, and tun toward where he was. When I got there, nobody was there.

"S-She is g-gone" I said, kneeling down. I started to cry hard.

I was supposed to protect her. She told me to not be worried but I always am because she is my other half, she is my true love. I can't live without her. Now I don't know where she is. Then I remembered. When I gave her a hug before I left, I planted a tracker in the ribbon that holds her cute pigtails. I take out my baton and activate the tracker. A black and green map appeared. A a light green dot appeared, showing Ladybug's location. Then I noticed, she was in... my house?! What did he bring her to my house? But right now that's not important, she is important. I start to run fast toward my house. I stand in front of the gate. I look back at the map. The dot looked like it was in the back part of The mansion. I sneak into the back of the house to see a bunch of tall trees. I walk into the woods to see a purple moth-like window. Hawkmoth's place is my house?! Why here? I see a door and enter through it. I secretly enter the dark room to see my lady sitting inside a jail cell embracing her knees.

"Mari?" I whisper, really trying not to cry.

"Chaton!" she whisper-yelled. She moved forward taking her hand out. I held her hand and kiss it.

"I will aways find you and protect you...always" I said. I rest my forehead on hers.

I feel better to know she is okay. Now I need to get her out of here. I pulled out my hand and created a cataclysm. I passed the cataclysm through the bars of the cell and they turned into a copper color and then vanished. Marinette ran toward me and gave me a tight hug.

"I love you"

"I love you too kitty" she said, and we kissed.

"You need to leave" she said concerned.