28/another couple😉

Annie's pov
I woke up first out of everyone. Then Jayden did. We both got dressed at sat at the table.
💜Jayden will you be my maid of honor?
J. Of course!!!!
💜thank you! I'm so happy I have a friend like you.
J. Your welcome!!! I'm happy I have you too.
We make pancakes for the whole house. Hayden woke up and came downstairs. He hugged my from behind and kissed my cheek.
J. Awweeeeeeeeee
Jayden adores me and Hayden's realationship. She's always been so supportive over everything we do. Once everybody wakes up we go to city walk. We are all in our 20's so we are still young. We walk to the fountain. The twins are with Hayley right now. They love her more than they love me and Hayden😂. We get to the fountain and we walk through. The only people that ended up getting wet were Jojo, Carson and Mark. We walked to an ice cream shop. We sat down and ate ice cream. After that we went to a really pretty park with flowers and beautiful trees. We got there at about 7:00 as the sun was going down. Brandon was walking around everyone kinda nervous The whole day. He's been sweating and is kinda off in his own day dream world. We walk into some tees where this is a big opening its kinda dark in here. I hold onto Hayden's Hand becasue I've always been scared of the darkness. We walk into some trees. There is a big opening. It's not open to the rest of the park it's just a circle of flat ground where there is no trees. There are lights streamed along all the trees. There are laterns hanging above us. There is a blanket laying on the ground. It's beautiful. I turn to Hayden. It's quiet so we whisper. (The whole convo is then whispering)
💜who did this?
❤️I don't know.
💜did one of them bring us here on purpose?
❤️I think it was Brandon.
💜oh, his way to propose?
❤️I'm petty sure. Jayden walks to the middle of the blanket and looks up at all the laterns. Brandon goes over to her and holds her hands. We all back off the blanket. Jayden looks at me confused. I just smile at her. She gives me a slightly confused smile and squints her eyes looking at me. I giggle an Hayden grabs my hand. Brandon looks into Jayden's eyes.
B. Jayden. I have lived for a long as I remember. Since we were all 8. I've loved you for 12 years. To this day I still love you and I never will let you go. I will protect you through all we go through. I will love you through all we go through. I will never let you go for as long as I live. Jayden can you please make me the happiest man alive. Well one of the happiest men alive.
-he looks at Hayden an Mark Becasue the are already married-
And marry me?
J. Yes!
Brandon picks up Jayden and they kiss. I have the biggest smile on my face. Me and my bestfriend are officially engaged. There are still some hard core hannie an bayden(Jayden+Brandon) fans out there so me and hayden are going to post that we are engaged and that I have two kids. My parents thought it would be a good idea to pass that vlogging off to mr.jimmy, Hayley and Alexa. Hayden and I are still in it sometimes but not a lot. It is rumored that we are dating but we never confirmed it on camera. Some hannie shippers gave up and started hopping us as best friends. We just stay out of it though. There are still Jayden fans that want to kill me but I don't care. Jayden runs over to me and gives me the biggest hug!
💜congratulations bestie!!!
J. Thanks ans!
  She runs over to the other girls. I walk over two Brandon.
💜congrats
B. Thanks Annie.
💜np! I'm happy for you guys!
I walk over to Hayden ad intertwined my fingers with his. We all walk back to me and Hayden's house together. Me and Hayden sleep in our bed and then we pull out the couch. It has a built in bed. Brandon and Hayden sleep on the couch/bed. Mark and Jojo sleep in a guest room. Then Carson and Olivia sleep on a air mattress. We all fall asleep happy🙂

A/N thanks for reading guys