After school

*Funnehs POV*

We just arrived at our dorm. I want to go to sleep but Gold is don't let me.

F-I wanna gooo to sleeeep guuurl!

G-No! You don't eat your lunch, you need to do your homework and you need to give food for the fishes!-she said and grab my hand.

F-Gooooold!!! Please! I am tireeeed.

G-Well I'm sure, Alec is really want to help your homework. I call him right now.

F-Ok! Ok! Chill...-I said. We heard someone is knocking on our door.

G-Oh hey Kyran.

K-Girls! I reallly need your help!

F-Well what should we do man?

K-C'mon!-*he is runing* We went his dorm and... He have sooo many cakes and... Potions?

G-Woooah! What happend here?-*worried face*

K-Someone just sending me these! And he or she left a note.

~In the note~
Hey cutie. I hope you love my cakes and my "love potions" Well see you in the school Kyky.

F-Well... This is weird.

G-I think someone is have a crush on you "Kyky"-*she is giggleing*

K-This is not funny!

F-I don't think, this is a real love potion. This is just strawberry juice.

A-Well hey gu-wooaaah! What's happend here?-Alec asked.

F-Someone just send him so many cake and strawberry juice.

A-Ahhaaa. Huh. Well who is that crazy person who fall in love with Kyran?

G-U mean Kyky?-*she is giggleing*

K-Shut Up and help me!

After We help Kyran, we go and do our homework.

*Alecs POV*

G-Well Alec! Come here!

A-Yeah?

G-You want to help Funneh with her homework? I know you want! And you can spend a little time with her. Alone!-*she's whispering*

A-Well sure. Wait. WAT??

G-Yeah... I forgot to told her then I need to go buy some food soo... Please tell her.

A-Hhhh... Ok.

G-Now I need to go. Take care of her.

A-Huh yeah. Bye.

F-She is going to by some food-eh?

A-F-Funneh. You're here. Hehe. Y-yeah. She is left me with you.

F-And I don't have mah keys. I lot it.-*emberess laughting*

A-Don't worry. She's just told me, I need to stay and help you in your homework soo...

F-Oh. I-I see.-*she is blushing*-I will kill her soon.-I heard she whisperd that.

A-Well...

F-Here! C'mon Boi!-she's walk away go to her room.

A-I'm c-coming.-I said. I newer see her bedroom before. She is close the door behind me.-Should we start Math ooor...

F-I don't want to do my homework. I wanna do something else.-she said.

A-But Gold said you ne-

F-I don't care!-she said and sit her bed.

A-You know-I sit next to her-Gold is scary sometimes. When she is mad.

F-Y-yeah?

A-So lets do our homework gurl!-I stend up and walk her desk.

~After do our homework~

*Funnehs POV*

A-What should we do now?

F-Hmmm... Want some NotBurntJustCrispy food?-*laughting*

A-Nnno thanks.-*he is smileing*

F-Wait. I just realized, we don't go to school tomorrow. aNd wE jUSt dOnE oUr hOMewOrKs!!! Whayyyy????

A-Because I don't want to do this on sunday.

F-Eeeh. I am kinda tired.-I said when I lie down on my bed. I noticed Alec looked my pictures on my desk.-No! Don't look at thees shits!!!!

A-Why? These are not shits. Y-you look p-pretty on t-these p-pics.-he said with a little blush. That makes me smile.

F-J-just put it back. Please.

A-Ok.-he said. And HE IS BLUSHING!!! HE IS SOOOOO HOT!!!!!! Eheheheeeeee O////O

*Alecs POV*

I am really blushing. She is looking me. I need to stop blushing!

F-I am not pretty.-she said and sit her bed.

A-Why are you say that? Y-you always look pretty.

F-Don't say that. You just try to make me happy.

A-No Funneh! I am telling the truth. You always beautiful. That's why I fa-I mean that's why so many boys are have a crush on you.-I am crazy??? Yes! I am crazy! She is just looking at me. I don't know what should I do!

F-A-Alec... I-I...

*Funnehs POV*

WHAT AM I DOING??? AND WHY??? I CAN'T TELL HIM!!!! He just said so many boys. Not him. I am a littlebit sad. (NairimGM27 just a littlebit😂)

A-Funneh I just...

*Alecs POV*

I saw tears on her eyes. I don't want to see when she is crying. I don't know what should I do. Should I...? Noooo nonononooo! She is don't feel the same! She love that boy. Evan. How can I tell her then I love her when she is happy in anothe boys arms.

~Later~

Funneh is sleeping. On me. Her head is on my shoulder. I don't want to wake her up so I try to not move so many.

--------------------------------------------------
Tattletails note'

Hey guys. Wasssup?
I hope you LoVe this chapter.
If you did, please vote. Ooor maybe comment :'D
Have a good morning, afternoon, night. DAY!!!
Bay bay mah little alpacas❤∆❤