"Lauren was drunk." Camila stated sadly, tears forming in her eyes but they didn't get the change to stream down because she quickly wiped them away.

"Hey, Mila, I'm sorry." Shawn said, moving closer and hugging her. "They're assholes, I know." Camila shook her head.

"It's fine. Nothing happened. You and Lauren helped, it's fine." The girl spoke quickly although Shawn was definitely not convinced.

"You don't want to talk about it?" Shawn asked.

"No, I'd rather not." Camila sighed, trying not to cry anymore. "I'm... I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I was stupid. You've been here for me all of my life and I can't believe I started not to trust you."

"It's fine. I was acting really jealous. I was stupid too. I guess we're just a pair of idiots." Shawn joked with a hand still around her shoulder. Camila leaned her head against his shoulder.

"You know, I'm never going to leave you right? I know I might be trying to get close to Lauren, but that doesn't mean I was pushing you away to do it." Camila explained. Shawn smiled in return and looked down at her lovingly. "Imagine the eclipse. The Earth is in front of the sun and the moon disappears from the sky, but it's still there. A some point the Earth moves and we can see the moon again. Just like us."

"What does that have to do with us?" Shawn laughed.

"In our eclipse, Lauren would be the Earth and you the moon." Camila explained.

"Oh and you would be the sun, huh hot stuff?" Shawn questioned with a chuckle.

"No no! Well, if it were a solar eclipse you would be the sun, hot stuff." Camila joked back. "Besides, I think I like the sound of the moon more anyways."

Shawn smiled and Camila reached to feel for his face. She felt the scratchy surface of his cheek and then leaned in to kiss it. They both smiled. Camila missed this. She missed him. Everything felt wrong when he was gone.

"Where do you think the Earth has run off to now?" The blind girl asked with a laugh.

"Probably with a meteor named Colson. Want to go look for them?" Shawn offered with a laugh.

"Yeah, definitely." Camila smiled. The brown haired bow helped her to her feet and put out his arm for her to hold onto as they walked towards around the fire.

Shawn pulled Camila closer when the two boys crossed their path. Brad and Zayn split to let the two friends pass in between them as they eyed Camila up and down. He gave each boy a death glare as they passed and he saw Brad roll his eyes and laugh silently.

"Do you see them anywhere?" Camila asked, oblivious to the interaction.

Shawn looked down hill towards the entrance to the communal showers. Lauren was leaning against the wall as Colson towered over her as they talked. "Uh... No." they definitely looked busy with red solo cups in hand and so close to each other.

"Alright." Camila sighed. "How about we go get drinks then." she suggested.

"As in... drinks?" Shawn questioned with a grin.

"Yeah. There's a first time for everything." Camila shrugged.

"That sounds like a good idea, then. Let's go." The tall boy laughed and guided Camila to where he knew Justin's tent was.