Chapter 44

Sorry annnnng tagal! Busy po ako eh kakasal bff ko. MOH duties! but I tried so....

ENJOY!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"No! Ayoko!" Sabi ni Sarah sa asawa.

"Piks I cant just say no. I signed a contract I still work for them," Paliwanag ni Richard sa asawa.

"Then undo the contract! Pay the difference! Anything! Basta hindi ka pupunta sa mission na yan!"

"This is not showbiz Nhie. And I cant really say no and undo the contract."

"Well you better figure something out because you are not leaving this country!" sabi ni Sarah at umalis sa kusina kung saan sila nag uusap.

"Sarah... Piks..." sinundan niya ang asawa.

"End! Of discussion Richard!" She snapped at him. She gave him a stare and he sighed in defeat. Then she went to their room.

Richard went to his secret layer. He looked at the file that they sent him. He was on the phone with James. He also got an order. Richard told James what Sarah and him discussed while he try to study the mission. James was giving him advice on how to handle situation like this. His wife also have that problem every time they get an order from the US.

"Maybe I can help the mission just by staying here at home," Richard said. "Anyway they just want me to hacked on Malaysian Air to see where it is."

"Yeah but you need more high tech technology for that. If they can block all the radar system on the satellite, the can catch any signals from the floor and in the air," James explained.

"General, I need more time to study this mission," Richard said over the intercom.

"Okay I'll give twenty four hours," The General said. "Also fix your fight with you wife!"

Natawa naman si James sa sinabi ng General nila. Napakamot naman ng ulo si Richard. "Yes Sir!"

When he finished his meeting with the General and other officers to talk about their mission naka tulog na si Sarah. Maaga pa kasi sya sa commercial shoot nito. He saw his wife fast asleep on their bed. After he took a shower he laid down next to her.

Sarah felt her husband next to her. While her eyes are still close she move closer to her husband to embrace him. He gladly accepted her embrace. He stretched his arms to give her access and she laid her head on his chest. He kissed her on her forehead and they both drifted to deep slumber.

The next day maaga na gising si Sarah. Four thrity pa lang gising na sya. Kinapa nya ang other side ng bed. Napamulat sya ng mata at nakita wala na sa higaan ang asawa. She got out off the bed. She was looking for him in their room pero wala. She then went out to the living room, sa kitchen at sa mini gym ng penthouse ng asawa wala pa rin. There is only one last place she didn't check yet. She punch in a code and the book shelf slid open. She goes inside and down stair.

"No! There's got to be a lope hole!" He said. He was talking to his team on the web cam. He's on his computers typing some codes and looking at scattered papers every where. He goes on and on about different kinds of radar system and other computer language that Sarah doesn't understand.

She picked up one of the paper on the floor. She saw the blue print for the Malaysian plane. Richard kept talking to his team trying to figure out where the plane landed.

"They will run out of fuel. They have to land somewhere!" He said getting frustrated. "James did you scan all possible airports near South China Sea." He goes on and on about all other possibilities. Hindi naman sumasagot ang mga kasamahan niya sa video call kasi nakita nila si Sarah sa likuran. When he realized that they weren't answering him he looked up at them. "James I said-" hindi niya natapos ang sasabihin dahil ngumuso si James. He turned around and saw Sarah. "Piks!"