Chapter 26

=)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sir! Sir!" Sigaw ni James na pumasok sa conference room.

Nasa board meeting si Richard talking about last year's revenue and all other income and assets. It's been two months since he found out about his real mother and the Yolanda. Ang relationship nila ni Sarah ay better than ever. They've been supportive of each other. Life for Richard has never been better.

"What is it James?" He said curiously and nervous at the same time.

"Tu madre!" He said in Portuguese.

"Excuse me ladies and gentleman," he said excusing himself from everyone. He walked with James inside his office. "What happened?!"

"She can't be track anymore! All her records and past records are gone! And look at this!" James showed him an obituary report. "She's dead Chard!"

"No! No! That can't be!" He started panicking. "Where's Andrew?!" Naiiyak na sya.

"Chard-"

"Call ANDREW!!!!" He shouted at James.

Everyone heard him in the office. But not as loud as James. They all stood up and stared at his office door. They looked at each other with asking eyes.

"Anong nang yayari?" Tanong ni Sarah sa mga employee ni Richard.

"Ma'am Sarah bigla na lang po sumigaw si sir ng na paka lakas," sabi ng isang employee.

Sarah walked inside Richard's office. She saw him crying while James is on the phone trying to contact Andrew. She ran to where he was.

"What happened?" Naluluha na tanong ni Sarah. Richard hugged her tightly right away.

"My mom!"

"What happened to Tita Annabelle?"

"No!" He couldn't speak. "My o-other m-mom."

"Tita Sandra? What happened?" Tanong ni Sarah na yapos yapos pa rin ang nobyo.

"S-she's d-dead," he sobbed.

"What?! Eh kakahatid lang kaya nila sa akin dito!"

"Huh?" He let go of her.

"Oo! Sila ni mommy. They just dropped me off two minutes ago. Mag gro-grocery shopping sila. Mag luluto daw sila and they told me to ask you to come for dinner."

"Wait! I thought-" he looked at James and saw that he's talking to Andrew on the phone and looked relieved.

"You're mother is well. Divine picked her up earlier," James informed him.

"Then why does the record says she's dead?!" He asked. "To get all of her record erased like she doesn't exist, you need-" he stopped and realized something. He looked at Sarah who's head is down. "Honey, where's the USB?" Malambing niyang tanong.

"Aaahhhhh... I'll go ahead." James excused himself out of Richard's office.

"Yabs mamaya dinner sa bahay ha! Don't forget!" She said sweetly trying to avoid his question.

"Piiiicks..."

She stood up. "Yabs alis na ako meron pa kasi ako gagawin eh. Sige!" She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Ms. Sarah Geronimo..." He said in a professional tone.

"Okay! Okay! You don't have to go all "mister business" on me!" She said walking back to him. "When my mom and your mom visited your real mom, they had an idea to end the chase sa kanya. Tapos, they told me about it. Palalabasin nila na namatay ang mom mo by the impact of Yolanda. They didn't know kung nasaan yun USB."

"So you gave it to them?" Nakataas ang isang kilay na sabi ni Richard.

"Let me finish first okay?!" She retorted. "Tapos after telling their whole plan, it made sense naman. And I wanted to help too!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we know that you're not going to agree! Sometimes you get way too over protective and your pride gets a little up there," Sarah said.

Richard remained quiet. Sumandal na lang siya sa kina uupuan at tumahimik.

"Yabs..." Sarah said. "Say something."

"Ano pa gusto nyo sabihin ko? Hindi nyo na ako kailangan pa. You guys make decisions without me anyways." Nag tatampong sabi ni Richard. He got up and went to his table fixing some papers.

Sarah lazy got up and went behind him. "Yabs..." She ran her hands on his shoulder. "Wag ka na magalit. Please?" She lowered her hands all the way down to his stomach. "I love you..." She whispered seductively on his ears.

Richard smiled at the thought that creeped into his mind. It's been almost a year and the only physical action they did was kissing. He turned and quickly turned to grabbed her. He sat her on his lap and attacked her lips. Nagulat man si Sarah but she returned his kiss. She roughly kissed him as he did to her. He smiled on her aggressiveness. He carried her and sat her on his desk without living her mouth.

He slowed down. He looked at her. "I love you..." He said. "Sooooo much! I-I can't stop thinking about you! Everyday I always wish I'll wake up next to you. P-pag hindi kita nakikita hindi ako makahinga! I always want to know what you're doing. Are you thinking of me too? I miss you all the time. Im crazy about you. I-" hindi na natuloy ni Richard and iba pang sasabihin dahil hinila ni Sarah ang ulo niya to continue they hot make out session.

She smiled under his kisses. Without her knowledge she started taking off his jacket suit. He helped her and threw his jacket on the floor. He smiled widely looking down at her laying on his desk. He kissed her again and she slowly unbuttoning his shirt. His stuff that's on his desk are falling on the floor.

He kissed her on her neck. "Sarah..." He said with his sexy voice and almost like a whisper.

That sent millions of pleasure volts all over Sarah's body. She deepened the kiss. Richard's abs are now visible to the eyes. He kissed her hard to the lips and nibbled on her neck. He slowly roamed his hand on Sarah's side. He slowly lowered his head under her chin, between her breasts over her plain shirt, to her stomach and finally he got off of her.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asked. "Did I do something?"

"No, of course not!" He said and helped her sit up. "You are amazing Piks... You don't know how much I want you right here, right now!"

"But?" She crossed her arms.

"This is not where I want our first time to happen. I imagine flowers, candles, nice big bed, all the romantic things I want to do before the actual love making," he explained.

"Love making?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah! Love making. You know..."

"You mean sex?"

"Yes! S-sex." Napalunok si Richard.

"Before we met, when was the last time you we're intimate with someone?"

"Sarah Geronimo! Is that you?! What kind of question is that?!"

"Have you have sex before?"

"Anong klaseng tanong naman yan! Ikaw? Have you done it before?"

They both stand in front of each other staring. No one wants to answer their own questions. They just stared at each other.

Then Sarah saw something in his eyes. "Oh my god! You're still a virgin?!"

"W-what?! Anong pinag sasabi mo dyan?!"

"Flowers, candles, love making?! Come on! No man, I mean, no non virgin man will say those things! They'll just go for it na walang tanong or whatever." She smiled at him.

"Anong ningingiti mo dyan?!"

"Awwww honey," she put her both hands to cover her mouth. "It's okay..." She said with a hint of tease.

"And so?! Im just... Respectful okay? I'm not a horny dog who just fucks anything that walks! Im a very respectful man and I'm proud of that!" He said proudly.

"Of course you are..." Said said trying not to laugh out loud.

"Stoooooop..." He said na natatawa na rin.

"Bakit? Wala naman ako sinabi ah?" She's still trying to hold her laugh. "You know what tulungan na lang ayusin mga kalat dito."

"No wag na. I have people to do that," Richard said.

"No need! Its okay." She went down on her knees and picked up all his gamit from the floor.

"Sir your-"

"Chard-"

"Oh my god!"

Sabi ng mga bisita ng pag pasok sila sa office ni Richard. Nakita nila si Sarah on her knees in front of Richard na unbuttoned ang shirt.

Sarah looked up to Richard and he looked down on her then they both looked at James, Ruffa and Raymond.

"Oh no no no no!!" Richard said panicking.

"It's not what you guys think!" Sarah got up to defend them.

Richard's siblings didn't let that pass. They all teased them until they got to the dinner. Even though they explained na Sarah was just picking up stuff that dropped on the floor they still teased them. Their dinner was full of talking and laughter.

Hangang ngayon hindi pa rin nag uusap ng masinsinan sila Raymond and Sandra. Raymond try to act civil towards his mother but sometimes he distance himself from her. He still can't accept na all these years when they could have already been together pero Sandra chose to not to be found. Feeling niya tuloy na ayaw sila makasama ng ina.

They're playing pinoy henyo in the living room. Sandra watch Raymond and Sarah teamed up. Raymond was guessing and Sarah was the other player. Nag tatawanan sila sa mga maling guess ni Raymond.

"Time, mom," sabi ni Richard ng lumapit kay Sandra. "Give him time. He'll come around."

"Sana nga anak," she replied. "So, i heard muntik mo na daw madali ang Princessa ni Divine ah?"

"My god mom! No!"

"Ikaw ha! Sinasabi ko sayo pag na buntis yan! Sinasabi ko sayo!" Piningot ni Sandra ang tenga ni Richard.

"Mom! Of course not! I will not do that to her! And kung manyari man yun I will definitely marry her! Ok?!" He caressed his ear.

"Marry marry ka jan! At kung meron ka nga balak buntisin si Sarah be gentle! Alam mo naman fresh pa yan! Wag mo bibiglain baka-"

"Mom! Stop! Oh my god! You're embarrassing! Stop talking, please?" He begged.

"Sinasabi ko lang Chard! Tandaan mo, ang mga babae treat them like a gem! Specially pagdating sa pag tatalik. Be generous. Unahin mo muna ang pleasure nila bago ang sarili mo at-"

"MOM!!!" He interrupted his mom and left her side.

Natapos na rin ang dinner and game night nila at isa isa na silang nag uwian sa mga sarili nilang bahay. Richard had Sandra go home sa safe house niya until he figure out that she's really safe and no one are after her anymore.

"Can I sleep over?" Tanong ni Richard habang nag papa alam kay Sarah outside her house.

"Gusto mo bugbugin ka ni Delfin? Sayang ang paka pogi ng muka mo sige ka!" She joked.

"Someday Piks..." He said at nag nose to nose sila.

"Korak! And I promise to make your first time with flowers and candles and everything!" She smiled widely as she teased him.

"Ah ganon! Ganyan ka na ha?! Making fun of me?!" He said while he watch her laugh out loud. "Sige you'll never get to kiss me again!"

"Ah! As if you can resist my juicy luscious lips!" She said pouting and biting her lower lip to make a point.

"Grrr you're right!!" He growled at mabilis inangkin ang mga labi niya.

Ng hindi na sila makahinga, inilayo ni Sarah ang labi niya dito.

"Come with me tomorrow," sabi ni Richard.

"Saan?"

"Sa mall. I want to buy a nice suit. I have a client that wants to invest on my company. I want to look nice. You know, dress to impress!" He smiled.

"You don't need to. You look nice already!" She smiled at him.

"I know Piks but-"

"Hahahahahaha ang yabang mo talaga!"

"Whaaaaat?! Im just stating a fact!"

"Okay! Fine fine! Sige na lumalal na ang gabi."

"Tomorrow ha? I'll pick you up after your shoot." He kissed her on the lips fast.

"Okay! See you! Love you!" She gave him a flying kiss.

"I love you!"

The next day Richard is waiting for Sarah inside the tent. She's down one more scene and she's done. Binati sya ng glam team ni Sarah at nakipag kwentuhan ng konti. He looked very simple with his baseball cap on, branded printed shirt, a baggy men shorts and a nice shoes to match his shorts.

"Huy! Kamusta?" Bati ni Toni pag pasok nya sa tent. It's a big air conditioned tent and share sila Toni, Sarah, Gerald and Piolo.

"Hey Toni!" Nag beso sya dito. "Im good how are things with you?"

"Oh you know," Toni giggled and lightly slap his arm. "Pine, pine!"

Richard gave her his finest smile.

"Hoy! Wag kang gumanyan! Hindi ako mag dadalawang isip na agawin ka kay Sarah!" Biro ni Toni.

"Go ahead Toni! Para sa akin ulit si babe!" Sumakay sa biro naman si Gerald ng maranig nya iyun pag pasok niya sa tent.

Ang mga nag tatawanan mga tao at biglang tumigil sa sinabi ni Gerald. He realized it right away and nag sorry. "Biro lang bro!"

Richard smiled and nodded at him. He went back to sit on the chair and played with his phone while he waits for Sarah. Nag bulungan ang mga tao sa tent dahil sa pang yayari.

Dumating naman sila Piolo at Sarah na nag tatawanan habang naka akbay si Piolo kay Sarah. "Oh, ang lakas naman ng tension dito!"

"Honey, are you done for today?" Richard asked.

"Richard! Akala ko mamaya ka pa dadating?" Sabi ni Sarah na lumapit sa kanya.

"I texted and called you," he said.

"Oh sorry baka I was shooting already when you called."

"It's okay." He grabbed her by the waist and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yabs! Daming tao!" She whispered hard.

"So?" He smirked. "I'm proud to be your boyfriend. And I want to show how much I love you and I don't care what people say."

"Daming langam!!" Tili ni Toni na kinikilig.

"Kung ikaw walang pake, well ako meron!" She slowly push him off. "Give me a minute mag papalit lang ako."

Nakangiti naman ang lahat sa kanila ng mga ibang nakikinig at nanunuod sa kanila maliban si Gerald. He still gets jealous seeing them together. He still haven't moved on. He still wishes that Sarah would turn around and give him another chance.

Sarah and Richard arrived at Greenhills Mall, both wearing ray band sun glasses hoping to aviod massive fans. She wore a simple white shirt, leggings and flats. With her simple clothing attire, long wavy hair and light make up she looked very beautiful. They walk side by side laughing and talking sweet nothings to each other. To people it looks like they're just friends because the way they act towards each other. This is the first time na sila lang dalawa. Walang assistants walang James walang parents.

Meron napadaan mga babae na gayak na gayak na nag bubulungan na tumitingin kay Richard. Napansin naman ni Richard yun at ngumiti sa mga babae. Tumaas naman ang kilay ni Sarah na tumingin kay Richard.

"What?" He shrugged.

Meron naman isang matangkad, mahaba ang buhok, wearing a tube dress na napaka sexy na lumapit kay Richard.

"Excuse me sir do you know where I can find the Gucci store in here?" She asked him na napa hinhin.

"Um... I don't know actually," he answered.

"Your first time?" She asked.

"Yes."

"If you want we can explore the mall together? It's my first time too? I'm a model."

"How is being a model had to do with exploring the mall?" Biglang tanong ni Sarah na lumapit sa kanila.

"Excuse me?" Tanong ng babae. "I believe I'm talking to him." She turned her back on Sarah. "You're sister is a bit feisty!"

"I am not his sister!" Sarah went in front of her and removed her ray band.

"Oh my god Sarah G!!!" Tili ng babae. "I'm a popster! Can I have a picture please?!" She held her iphone up and took a picture of them. "Sorry. Miss Sarah. Hindi ko namukaan."

Sarah just gave her a smile. Then, the lady left them alone.

"Piks... Wow!"

"Ikaw naman lalake gustong gusto mo naman!"

"What? NO! Of course not hon!"

"Whatever! Hindi mo nga ako pinakilala eh! Ni hindi mo nga sya pinigil! You could have said 'Oh I'm exploring with MY GIRLFRIEND!' But nooooooo..."

"Pils I didn't even say anything! I just answered her question. I didn't want to be rude."

"He! Tumahimik ka!" Sarah said. "Batukan kita dyan eh!" She grabbed his hand and intertwined with his. "Tara na! We will explore the mall as BOYFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND!" She said emphasizing the word boyfriend and girlfriend habang hila hila si Richard.

"Yes Dora!" He joked.

She stopped and stared at him.

"Okay. Okay. Not funny. Lets go..." He smiled widely at her. "I love you!"

Sarah never left his side. She didn't let go of his hand either. He didn't mind at all. He's actually enjoying it. He never thought that Sarah can show any PDA until now. They continued their shopping and mall exploring.

"Alam mo honey, hindi ko pa to nagagawa," sabi ni Richard while they have lunch at a near by food court sa mall.

"Mag malling?"

"No. I mean ito. I never been shopping with a girl before. Kasi lagi na lang assistant ko or si James ang bumibili. I mean this is my first time."

"Ako rin naman."

"Weeeehhhh? Totoooooo? Hindi kayo nag shopping ni Gerald?"

"Paano naman na pasok si Ge sa usapan?"

"It's just a question. Don't be so guilty."

"Hindi ako guilty noh! And FYI first ko rin ito! Never ko to nagawa sa mga past relationships ko kasi yun una secret! yun last naman nag give up bago pa mapunta dito okay!"

Richard smiled at her. "Another first!"

She smiled back.

"Chard? Is that you?!" Sabi ng magandang babae na napadaan sa kinauupuan nila.

"Sarah! Hey!" He stood up and gave her beso beso. "How are you? Long time no see!"

"Yeah! It's been how long? Five years!"

"Yeah! What brings you here?"

"Our merger! I'm going to be your business partner to one of your companies!"

"That's great! I'll see you at the meeting then!"

"Ahem!" Sabi ni Sarah.

"Oh im sorry. Sarah this is Ms. Sarah Geronimo my girlfriend. Hon this is Ms. Sarah Lhabati."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Geronimo," she said shaking Sarah's hand.

"Like wise!" Sarah smiled.

"You're name sounds familiar."

"Well Sarah I'll see you tomorrow. Hope we can come up with an agreement," Richard butt in.

"Yeah yeah! Okay I'll leave you two on your date. See ya!" Nag beso ulit sila.

"That's Sarah. Colleague ko when I took business class. She's nice. Study buddy ko sya. Partner sa lah-"

"I didn't ask honey. You can stop explaining," Sarah smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.

.

Bother me on twitter for updates! @chinde3xbunny