Chapter 39

Hi guys!! (Wave) 👋

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Come on Sarah! Pick up your phone!" He said to himself very angry. He dialed her number again pero wala. He grab his keys and headed for the door.

"Chard! Where are you going?!" Sigaw na tanong ni James.

He dialed her number once more on the way to the elevator. But she didn't pick up. He finally got to his car and drove off to where Sarah is. Halos paliparin niya ang sasakyan nya na humaharurot pa.

Mean while naman sa restaurant, tuloy tuloy pa rin kwentuhan at tawanan ng mga mag kakaibigan. The waiter arrived again for their desserts.

"Nasaan pala si Richard?" Tanong ni Angel.

"Nasa bahay nya!" Sabi ni Sarah.

"LQ?" Sabi ni Luis.

"Tampo. Kaya yun sabi ko we need space," maikling sagot ni Sarah.

"Break up?!" Sabi ng tatlo.

"Noooooo. Kasi halos isang buwan na kami mag kasama 24/7 kailangan din namin ng separation kahit ilan oras lang," paliwanag ni Sarah.

"Diba dapat you always want to see the one you love? Kakasal pa naman kayo. That means everyday 24/7 kayo mag kasama." Sabi ni Angel.

"You guys have room for one more?" Tanong ni Richard sa harapan ng table nila smiling.

They all looked up to see Richard. Luis and Gerald hook his hand and they signaled the waiter to get another chair. Richard said hello to Angel and kissed her. He sat himself in front of Gerald and Sarah.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Paano mo na-" she whispered to him. "Nevermind," she continued. Alam na niya.

"I called you," he whispered in her ear. "A lot of times."

Hinanap naman ni Sarah ang cellphone niya. Kinapa nya ang mga pockets niya at purse. Nakita nya ito na naka silent ito. She showed it to him. "Sorry, do not disturb."

"Pare? Do you want something to eat?" Alok ni Luis.

"Thanks!" He said. He only ordered mango smoothie. "Sarah, can we talk?" Mahinang Tanong niya kay Sarah.

"What about?" Sarah asked.

"Gerald, do you mind if I drop Sarah home?" Sabi ni Richard.

"Not at all. It's fine," he smiled.

"Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa akin na lalabas ka pala?" He broke his silence when they're both sitting in the back of his car. They're sitting away from each other. They've been sitting there for almost ten minutes.

"You didn't want to go so I invited my friends. Masama ba?" She said.

"It's fine but you should have at least considered to let me know. I am your boyfriend. I deserve to know where or what are you doing."

"Excuse me?" Naka simangot na sabi nya kay Richard. Alam nya naman na tama si Richard but for some reason umandar ang pride chicken nya. "All my life I've been sheltered by my parents. Hindi ako nakapag laro sa labas dahil I have to practice singing. I can't eat anything that I want. I have to watch what I say or do or eat and even my figure. And now that I get to taste a little of that, you come here and tell me that I have to report what I do or where I am?!" She said feeling confident that she won this round by pulling the reverse guilt trip. (A/N: I do this too! Hahahaha and I always win!)

"Im sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I... I just..." He bowed his head. "I'm sorry."

"I dreamed about you dying all the time," she finally confessed to him.