im just gonna stay awake from now until my bed time today

Yo, so I was asleep this whole time (minus a few minutes of TRYING to sleep but ultimately failing) and I had like four different dreams

Three out of the four of them were almost exactly alike

One of them was a reoccurring dream I usually have but it almost always is different, they're just the same concept most of the time

The first one was the one that was different

I was at a ball room, but for some reason it gave me a feeling of my school even though my school looks nothing like that, but anyways I was at that place and I was wandering around with Caden. I don't remember how, but eventually we ended up in a small room. This is the part that's usually like everything else since it always takes place in the same building in the end, but Caden was asked by some guy to have a talk and so he followed him. I could hear outside of the room that the guy was gonna kill me because Caden was the strongest person out of the both of us, and so he said he was gonna fill the room with gas and suffocate me. The guy was a dumb ass and forgot to lock the door so I just left and I ran out if the building and down the road. I woke up sweaty, numb, and out of breath. The thing is, as awful as that may sound, it almost wasn't scary in the slightest.

The other three were very similar to Mae's dreams in NITW except for some reason they took place in the mouth of a bird and the only thing you could make out on the characters were their eyes. Everything was a shade of blue, and I mean a DARK shade of blue. Like almost black in most parts. So in the one I remember the best, Mae is talking to Pastor K. The dialog, I cannot remember in either of them. The other ones are a blur. I don't think they meant anything at all, I think I was just thinking about that game too hard. Even though nothing was out to kill me or anything in those, I still woke up feeling the same way every time, also sweaty numb and out of breath. I don't know if it was my room being hot and my lying on my side that caused any of those feelings, but goddamn it was weird.

I just wanted to jot this down before I forgot more of it. Its currently 4 AM and I fell asleep at 9 but I also had some sleep during the day so I'm all rested and fine. It was just weird