Chapter 9: A WONDERFUL LIE, SPEAK THE TRUTH NOW!

Start from the beginning

Maya: What? I didn't tell a lie.

Shivaay: Try that with someone else. I will not fall for that stupid trap.

Nandini: Shivaay is right baby, you can tell the truth to us.

Maya walked past Shivaay while glaring at him and sat next to Nandini on the bed.

Maya: See you know I got late for office right?

Nandini: Yes.

Maya: But practically I was early enough to come before our boss. But I had to spoil the situation like always. I did all my things that must be done before he comes and then slept off in his cabin. That monster saw me sleeping and asked to pour buckets of cold water on me. He then made me sit in his cabin with the AC in the most chilled situation. It was clear that he was taking his revenge on me. After sometime, like some angle had fallen down, he asked me to get out of the room and go to the basement to get some files. Taking this as an opportunity I asked people for some spare change but they didn't give me. They were scared of him I guess. I went down to get the files and I got locked the room. The AC's over there was switched on and then I fainted. After that both his dad and he came to collect me from there. After that from some valuable sources I got to know that it was planned by my so called boss and he got a tight slap from his dad for doing the same. But this time no one was stopped from giving me spare clothes.

On hearing each and every sentence, Shivaay's temper had risen to the next level

On hearing each and every sentence, Shivaay's temper had risen to the next level. It was like daggers piercing into his heart. He went to the two ladies and looked at Maya.

Shivaay (angrily): Where does that guy live, tell me. Tell me Maya. I won't spare that bastard.

Nandini (holding his hand): No Shivaay, tu aisa kuch nahi karega. Meri kasam.

Shivaay: But look at what he has done to her.

Nandini: But you did hear what his father had done to him. As long as his father is there, that boy cannot do anything to our princess. And I am sure my daughter is big enough to handle such situations. Was I right in saying that Maya?

Maya: Yes mom, you are absolutely right. (Walking towards her brother and holding his hands) Bhai trust me, I can handle this all by myself. And when I cannot handle it you are there na to save me?

 And when I cannot handle it you are there na to save me?