Part 10 the catch of the day

Dawn's POV 

It been a month since I started school, I was having a blast. Arceus came to fist Ash, but when see found me there she asked me a question.

Flashback-Ash/Dawn's camp

" Dawn I can grant you one wish, what will it be," I thought about it then I said, " I would want to be part arceus," 

Arceus POV 

I was shocked most people would want to have fame or money, or even power so I asked " why?"  She wasted no time before saying " because I want to be like Ash, that is the reason why I want to be part arceus,"  I decided to warn her " if you go with this wish, you will... be catchable," she nodded and said " I don't care as long as I'm with Ash I'm happy. But I have another thing to ask, can you make another pokeball,"  I was shocked so I asked " a new pokeball, what for?"

" a couple ball, if Ash and I can are cought we will always be together,"  I was shocked at the least so I said " your wishes are my command,"

Flash back end

Dawn's POV

I was walking in the forest holding Ash's hand, until I heard a familiar  voice saying " use fairy wind," at the moment I felt pain I screamed and next thing I know I was out cold.

Ash's POV 

I heard Dawn scream, I looked for her then I saw her on the ground, I sat next to her, I saw she was breathing, thank god, I thought then I saw Serena's ready to call the final move, the look in her eyes showed victory, she then yelled " use trackle," I fell to the floor, unable to move, then I heard my worst nightmare come true " go couple ball," i went into the pokeball, a looked at Dawn she was in critical condition.

I tried to break free, but failed, I heard the ding, signaling that we were cought, I just hoped she would take us to a pokecentre. I then fiented from what happened.

Serena's POV 

I can't believe it I caught not one but two arceus and what was better more was that they were my worst enemy's. " Serena where are you," I heard May yell, I walked to her voice, finding her and saying " I cought Dawn and Ash," she looked at me in disbelief. I picked out the ball they were in and said " come on out," May gasped, not in surpise, but in fear. I looked down and saw that Dawn and Ash were as still as a tree trunk, and as pale as the pearl. I was afraid, not for them, but what would happen to me if they died. I retruned them and started running.

Time skip- pokecentre

" hello how can I help you," nurse Joy was her happy self until she looked at the fear on my face. I said " I got two Pokemon in critical condition," 

She looked at me and nodded, and said " follow me," I followed her into a room full of gear " put the Pokemon on the table," she told me. I did as I was told, she gasped at what was at a table, showing a boy and girl, now as pale as ice cream.

Nurse Joy's POV 

What? A boy and girl, how is it possible that they were able to be cought, then the girl said " their put Pokemon, take some off their blood, it'll show you,"  I did what she told me to do I their blood, it made them moan in pain, then I treated them.

One hour later- pokecentres lab

I was amazed at the complexity of the boy's blood, he had the DNA of arceus, he must be the son of arceus. The girl was a different story, she was born a human, but that means that arceus made her half Pokemon, but why.

Dawns POV 

I woke up in a pokecentre, i had a cotton bud on my am signaling that someone took my blood, Ash had the some as me. I looked at the clock, it showed it was 9 o'clock, I decided to get some sleep. In the morning, Serena's will lungs back into the our Pokeball.

A/N

Haydos here, I know that this chap was different, but I wanted to make a twist to this story,

Haydos out