1-to a new region (rewrite)

An airplane flew through the sky at averge speeds, a boy with raven hair, sporting a hat with a white circle that resembled a boy of a square. The boy was no other than Ash Ketchum, the runner up for the Kalos league and a trainer to be reckoned with. The class he was in was mediocre, he has six pokéball's on his belt, his Pokémon are, his power house Greninja, the brick wall Goodra, the flying expert Talonflame, speedy McGee, Spectile, the destroyer Charizard and his best friend Pikachu. They have been Ash's best friends since he was five. His father was a  mystery, Ash never knew him, but his mother is the Pokémon God Arceus . The raven haired boy is seventeen but in two months he'll be eighteen.

"This is Alola Airlines, we are at our destination. We hope you enjoyed your flight,"  Pikachu jumped onto Ash's face and yelled "We're here," ( Ash can understand pikachu while everyone just hears pika) 

The airplane landed and Ash got out of the mediocre seats, with pikachu on his shoulder. The boy ran to battle someone, he didn't care if the trainer was eighteen or eighty. He saw a biy, who looked no older than twelve in a black hat, reflective sunglasses that showed the Ash his own face. The boy walked up to me saying "Want to battle," 

The raven haired trainer nodded, at that very moment, the boy yelled "Go Mareanie." A pokémon with a purple body and bangs that resembled a upside down rose. Ash smirked and nodded yelling "Okay Pikachu, I choose you," the mouse Pokémon ran across his arm and jumped off Ash's hand. The boy with the sunglasses said " you may have the first move," his voice had an edge of cockiness in it, this trainer was overconfident, and Ash would put him in his place. Ash nodded, he commanded the mouse " Pikachu let's end this before it even begun, use quick attack."

Pikachu surrounded itself with a white aura and charged at speeds that would put even the speediest of Jolteon to shame. The mouse hit Mareanie, sending it flying, once it landed, it was out of the battle. Everyone gasped, Ash just simply walked away. Ash started the half hour walk to school and smirked at his easy victory.