Part 3 first day part 2

Ash's POV 

After the professor yelled everyone went quiet, " okay since that's over why don't we have a battle, who wants to battle Ash," no one answered but one girl with purple hair yelled " I'll do it,"  we all walked down to the battle field and a boy named Clement was referee " okay battle begin," 

" okay dragonite," I looked at her dragonite and i was impressed, so I decideded to give her a run for her money, " okay greninja I choose you," the frog Pokemon appeared then I said " you move, you'll need it," she look cocky so I'll just use it angainst her " okay use dragon pulse," I yelled " take the damage," everyone looked shocked amd I just smirked, once the smoked cleared, greninja was standing and was looking like nothing hit him, " okay greninja lets show her what power is, okay greninja stronger, stronger," everyone thought I was insane. Then a spiral of water  appeared than greninja had a shuriken on its back.

Professor Kukui was impressed while the rest was speechless and I yelled " now use Ariel ace," greninja hands and feet glowed white and it charged at dragonite knocking it out with one hit. Everyone was amazed even the girl with the purple hair was amazed and asked me " how was that even possible?" I just shrugged it off and walked back to class like it was no big deal.