WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

*NEXT MORNING*

I wake up thinking to myself I cant believe me and Marcus are actually a thing I thought this would never happen, telling Marcus about the baby actually made me feel pretty good about myself and seeing that he was really happy I think he going to be the best dad and husband ever since we seniors its gonna be great to having a family  with him. hopefully Jayden doesn't come back and ruin shit. I walk to Marcus's room and knock gently trying not to wake everyone up. he open it as he smile."well hey baby momma.." he says happily as I smile. "we don't know this its yours  yet we still gotta find out if it is yours" I say as he look at me . "its mine ok and I know that and if he try to mess the shit up imam hurt him." Marcus say a I sit with him and think to myself maybe I should find out how to take a test to see if he the dad or not.

*Afternoon at 1 pm*

I was laying with Marcus and all of a sudden I hear a knock at the door as I hear Arianna yell."KAMRYN!!!!! GET DOWN HERE FAST!" as me and Marcus un downstairs fast and see him in the living room. "jayden what the hell are you doing here.?" I say as he look at me and then Marcus."first I wanna know why you wanna be with him and not me and secondly I want a test and I want it today."jayden say as Marcus look like he was finna just grab a gun and shoot him."we will take one ok just go to a hotel" I say as he laugh "oh no baby girl we going now and we will see who will stay with Kamryn through the pregnancy and be a family with her ." jayden say as I look at Marcus." Alright I that's how you wanna play ill play and that baby is gonna be mine not yours we all know that so  don't know why you even show up." Marcus say as I smile.. Wow Marcus really want it to be his and I know if its not his hre gonna be devastated and hurt. "we will go today ok jayden just leave." I say as I open the door and he walk out and look at me "you will with me one day." I laugh and look a him "in your dreams." as I shut the door and look at Marcus."you sure its gonna be mine Kamryn? because if its not imam be hurt you know that.?" he says looking at me with full sadness and I look at him."im not 100% sure but don't worry it wil be your." I say as I hug him." you sure,?" he ask "im positive."

*5pm test time*short*

we walk in the test room as they people do what they do in order to test it through its a fast test so it wont take long it takes 20 mins tops as I get tested we wait as Marcus hold my hand as I smile as Jayden looked jealous as the 20 mins pass and the Lady look at us." So ummm Jayden..... the test shows that you are not the father... Marcus is." as we smile in relief as I hug him. and we leave. im so happy.

Jayden POV

I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT NOT BE MINE BABY. you know what that's fine because imma get them back especially Marcus.