another chance? and confessions part 1

Marcus POV

I love her but its so complicated right now, I have a whole girl and she sweet and beautiful but she can get jealous and stubborn, but Kamryn I knew her since we was young and I know her every move before she does it. But for some reason... I cant figure out what's gonna happen next...I don't know maybe she right I do have to choose and I choose her but how is Chanel gonna react. I love Chanel but I Love Kamryn more. she don't understand that right now is hard. I hurt her so bad and I wish I could change everything. Kamryn Walker IM SORRY.. I walk to my sister room as I walk back and forth as I say to myself Kamryn,i choose you and only you.. no as I see Kamryn open the door. I look at her as she star at me wit brokenness and hatred as I clear my throat. "Kamryn.... I want you just understand that you men more to me than chanel  and you know that. " I say as I see her tear up..."please give me a second chance.... please.?" She looks at me with no emotion anymore like she calm. "i don't know Marcus can I actually trust you. like I don't know.?" she say as her phone ring I look at her answer and she looked surprised and scared like what's going on?

Kamryn POV

As Marcus was apologizing as I get a phone call from Jayden.... I answer it as it interrupts my talking.

Me:"hello..?"

Jayden:"Kamryn its jayden.."

Me:"ohhh umm yeah..?"

Jayden:"im coming back and ill see you tomorrow and we can talk about the baby.?"

Me:"i thought we weren't gonna talk about that. and please don't come back."

Jayden:"why that huh.? you never told anybody.. that you 2weeks pregnant.?"

Me: "no ok im waiting for the perfect time ok just please im starting to be with Marcus ok so please stop?!" I hang up fast.

" you ok Kamryn." Marcus ask as I look at him... "no im  ok Marcus umm.... im uhhhh..... Pregnant. im 2 weeks." I say as Marcus look t me shock. as I look scared as if he was gonna tell Arianna or Keshawn.

Marcus POV

"UR PREGNANT!!!?" he yells, and 2 weeks ago I had sex with her and I didn't use nothing shit.... I think she pregnant with my baby. FUCK IMMA BE A DAMN DAD. I look at her as I touch her stomach I look at her." is it mine..?" I ask her as she looks at me and she shrug  as I look at her."is it mine or his.? " I ask once again and she looks at me. "I might get a DNA I don't know who it is though Marcus." she says as I look at her."i don't care if imma be the one there for you through it... its mine fuck him ok ." I say as she  hug me and I hug her back. Fuck im a little mad but its gonna be fine... hopefully.

TO BE CONTINUED......