Girlfriend Part 1

AN:MARCUS HAS A GF LET SEE KAMMIE REACTION!
-------------------------------------------------
"GIRLFRIEND " I say upset I really like Marcus he never told me about Chanel!! I walk to them as I ask Marcus."Do you want me to put ur bag in the truck the car is pretty pack." I look at Marcus than Chanel seeing the look of Jealousy. He look at me and smiles "truck Kammie Pooh." He smiles "Kammie Pooh....?" Chanel ask "Its a nickname he gave me that's all you gonna fucking know." I say as she widen her eyes as Marcus look at me and as I walk back.

Marcus POV
I saw her attitude it's was something like she was Jealous about Chanel I look at Kamryn and then Chanel. I like Kamryn since I first met her we all knew each other since we were in diapers I just never thought I would like Kamryn I don't know she just special to me that's all. " Chanel I'll call you I got to go they waiting on me." I kiss her cheek and run off to the car and sit by Kamryn as she look at me." girlfriend huh?" she says looking straight "yeah ok its not a big deal you were dating your bae so i got me one." i say looking at her." stop worrying so much your getting grey hair kammie pooh." i say laughing not seeing her laugh to make her forget about Chanel." thats not gonna try to make me forget that you have a fucking girlfriend Marcus." she whispers making sure they don't hear up front." why do you care not like you have feelings for me Kamryn so why you bitching ok Chanel is beautiful,smart, and chill so calm down" i look at Kamryn look like she was hurt. Maybe she did like me. OH FUCK WHAT DID I JUST DO!!!

Kamryn POV 

hearing those words from Marcus was hurtful my heart just broke and after seeing him with another girl was even more painful. But he's right hella right what am I jealous for?. "ok,fine lets see how you feel if i was dating my ex again huh?" he looks at me with a mad look and if he was gonna choke me."your dumbass ex dont deserve you Kamryn." he says looking at me "yeah, and you do? oh wait your with Chanel Lopez." as i get out the car and we walk in his house. He grab my arm and talks me to the room and looks at me."You think i had a damn choice i did it to wait for your ass huh?" he says as i look at him. "wait for what Ariana said you started dating a month ago me and him broke up last fucking week!" i say walking out "Marcus you dont get the fact that i like you but your with someone so leave me alone for the whole fucking weekend until you tell me what your gonna fucking do with her and you."i walk to Ariana's room as i sit on here bed. " what was you and Marcus talking about?" she ask me as i look at her. "Nothing Ari dont worry ok ." i say texting while laying myself on her bed firmly as she looks at me. "You sure girl because you look irritated and piss like you saw your ex agian.?" she says as i laugh a little "no girl im fine now since you made me laugh." she smiles "good because if Marcus hurt you i wouldve beaten his ass for real boo." we both laugh and i thought to myself what would happen if me and Marcus dated behind her back. Man she wouldve hate me forever but i can't loose my friendship and lie to her but i can't tell her that the real reason why me and my ex broke up was because me and Marcus was fucking behind his back. I lied to my own bestfriend about our break up when i was the bad guy in the relationship. all of a sudden i see Marcus and chanel kissing outside as they walk inside like all we heard was 6 mins of moaning and screaming i couldnt take it so i went to sleep. i woke up realizing that the nastiness stopped so i went to get me some food as i get up and see Marcus shirtless walking Chanel to her car and comes back in looking at me and walks to me and look at me smiling as i dont pay no attention. "come on Kamryn don't ignore me forever please baby girl." he says grabbing me i shove him "yeah im not ignoring i just don't care anymore " i walk off not paying no attention and walk in arianna room and sleep. I love marcus but right now i hate Marcus i wish we never met but im glad we met. DAMN IT  MY MIND IS WONDERING AND THINKING ABOUT HIM I DONT WANNA THINK ABOUT HIM NOT TODAY NOT EVER!