The Extended Chapters Part 3 (Illest Bitch Alive)

Start from the beginning

"eres hermosa mi amor, mi esposa." He pulled my hand away from my body bringing it to his lips, just like the night before he left.

"I'm coming home to you sweetheart," he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it "and this ring on your finger means that you gone be at home waiting for me." I nodded smiling. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs.

And when he looked into my eyes it was almost as if he'd never left. It felt like the nights in the trap alone, taking care of the twins by myself,... like all of it never happened.

He climbed over me pulling my shirt off as his lips kissed up my stomach, to my bare chest, to my neck,and then to my lips. My nails scraped down his back when he pulled my lip into his mouth and bit it gently.

His hand roamed from my chest, down to the area right above my black boy shorts. "Carter," my breath came out in short pants as he kissed back down my body. His lips connected with my chest before his tongue followed the pattern of the stretch marks on my stomach that I thought he would hate.

He smirked up at me before he pulled my panties down with his teeth, holding my thighs apart when I tried to close them "Let papi see," his warm breath fanning over me caused my back to arch off of the mattress. I had to bite my lip to hold back moans when I felt his hot tongue come in contact with my wet flesh.

I pulled at the sheets when his skilled lips wrapped around my most sensitive part, suckling me into his mouth. "Yessss," my body almost went into shock when I felt his fingers on me and then in me, a mind numbing orgasm washed over me, and licked all of it up while I screamed his name, his motions slow but consistent.

"Don't run from me." he grabbed my thighs pulling me back to the edge of bed. He grabbed the magnum off the bed side table,and passed it to me, but I was too out of it to even comprehend what he wanted me to do. "I want you to put it on sweetheart."

He licked his lips, watching me while I opened it with my teeth. My hands shook slightly from my nerves when I rolled it onto him, my breathing never once going back to normal. He entered me slowly, being gentle, making me feel every inch of him. His lips were on my neck when he grabbed both of my arms and pulled them around his neck "I'm not stoppin' til you tap out."

**********

A Week Later

"What's up with you and Ky?" I put another stack through the money counter, watching out the corner of my as Ro rolled her eyes putting rubberbands around the money I handed her. Ky, Carter and A.K. are all in the back with Channing and Josiah while Kairi is in the nursery sleeping.

"The nigga been back for a week and he already think that he runnin shit," she paused "I still love him though, and Ki does too... I haven't been able to separate them." she smiled, her eyes lighting up.

"I told you he would love her,but ya big headed ass never wanna listen to nobody." we both laughed, as I got up to put the money in the safe.

"What's up wit you and King though?" I bit the inside of my lip, trying to hold back my smile at just the mention of his name.

"I-" I was about to start but was cut off by the twins running in and wrapping their arms around my legs. I crouched down in front them easily being able to tell the difference between my babies. I kissed the both of their faces, smiling when they both did the same.

"What's this?" I asked when held his hand out, passing me a small gold envelope. I looked at Ro questioningly but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Pa-pi wants you ma-ma," Channing fumbled over his words, grabbing my hand and pulling me in the direction of the door.

"Show me where he is." they both took off running out of the door and I followed behind them, opening the envelope only to find a letter.

"Im still trying to prove to you that I'm afraid of losing you. I'm still trying get to know you. I'm still wondering why you chose me... I'm still trying to show you how beautiful you are. More than anything else I still want to be the one you wake up to every morning. I want to tell you that I love you everyday. I want you to know I'll always want you and that you are appreciated. I want you to know that I loved you way before I ever got the chance to tell you. I know that I was your first, but I'm trying to prove to, show to you, that I want you to be my last." - Carter Royal Santiago

By the time I got to the bottom of the staircase there were silent tears falling from my eyes.

Carter stood at the bottom of the staircase, in a suit and bow tie. His dimples were prominent when he smiled, holding his hand out for me to take. He held my face between his hands, kissing my trembling lips gently. "Don't cry sweetheart."

He Got down on one knee right before me "Nyla Mora August, mi dulce, mi amor... Will you marry me?"

THE END

Channing Royal Santiago and Josiah Royal Santiago are in the multi media♥♥♥♥

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING, ♥♥♥♥♥