Here it goes

It's finally time for the baby's arrival. (Jake starts vlogging) "Hey guys! We are ready to have a some baby's!!! I won't film but I will tell u the names and birth times. See y'all in a bit." Y/N starts breathing. "Almost there babe." Jake said. The whole team 10 was meeting there. Tessa would be the nanny and Erika would be nanny's and Kade and Anthony would be parrants.

AT THE HOSPITAL
They go into the room. "Push!PUSH!One more!" Y/N gave birth to a baby girl. "Ok one more time deep breaths and PUSH!push!push!" The doctor said. Out came a baby boy. "Wahhhh wahhh!" cried the babies. "Congrats babe." Jake says smiling. (Jake starts vlogging) "Hey guys! Here are the twins. First we have baby Madicyn Sasha Paul born on December 14 2016 9:00 PM and Mason Joseph Paul born on December 14 2016 10:00 PM." Jake hands Madicyn to Tessa and Mason to Erika. "Which one do y'all want?" Jake asks smiling. "I'll take Mason" Tessa said. "I'll get Madicyn then" laughed Erika. "Btw congrats Jake!" Y/N whispers to Jake "we are a happy family" smiling. "Yep." Two days later they brought the twins home. "I love the nursery!"said Erika. "Yeah me too" chance said surprising everyone. Y/N turned around. "Chance your back!!!!" She ran up and jumped and hugged him. "I thought you were staying in Ohio?" "I decided to come back." He said. "Is this the babies that were in your stomach 9months ago?" He asked smiling. "Yeah Madicyn and Mason" Y/N told him. "Chance I want u to be the uncle for them." Jake said. "I'd be honored bro!Ohio!" They chest bumped. "Shhh! You'll wake the babies!" Y/N shushed. They whispered "ohio.." Y/N grabbed Madicyn and handed her to Chance. "Hold her." Said Y/N. He rocked her. "I love our family.." Y/N said. "Me too" Jake said.