Engaged/Marriage

Logan brought Elly to the beach. He got AJ Mitchell to sing to "lighten" the mood. "Logan,this is nice...why are you doing this?" Elly ask puzzled. "Elly I love you..." he got down on one knee "will you do me the honor and marry me?" "Uhhh..Sure!" Elly screamed. Logan picked her up and gave her a big kiss!

              BACK AT THE HOUSE
"Ready for the wedding?" asked Jake. "Yeah I can't wait...can't believe it's tomorrow!" She said. "I'm making Chance my best man." "Well that's good." All of a sudden Elly and Logan ran in. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED TOO!!!!" Shouted Elly. "Awwww congrats!!!" Y/N told Elly. "I'm getting the same dress as Y/N!!!" Elly said. "My weddings tomorrow." Jake said. "Logan hurry and go get a dress" Elly ordered. "Yes ma'am!" Logan said as though she was a Sargent. "Well I'm ready to hit the bed how about y'all?" Y/N asked.
"Yeah I'm pretty tired,I'll sleep here tonight since Cory's at my moms" "Ok!" Jake said. They went to sleep.

                    THE WEDDING
"You look beautiful Y/N!" Elly said. "You too!" "Time to go!" Anthony came in shouting. They started walking. Wedding music played. "You look beautiful!" The Paul brothers told there brides. They exchanged vows and finally shared the last kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend but the first as husband and wife. The next week was amazing. They went to Hawaii with the whole Team 10. "I love you" Y/N whispered to Jake as they went to sleep. "Love you too!" Jake said back. They went to sleep. Y/N woke up sick in the morning. She threw up all morning and when she wasn't, she got a bad back and asked Jake to rub it. " Honey,maybe you should take a pregnancy test." Jake said looking worried. "But I can't be pregnant it's only been 4 weeks since the wedding!" She said tense. She took it anyway and it ended up being correct. "Babe,I am pregnant..." Jake jumped up excited and hugged her. "Your ok with this? I just ruined our honeymoon/vacation" Y/N asked confused. "Honey,we're having a baby! I couldn't be happier!" Jake said."Well if your happy,I'm happy" Y/N said.